Job title: Italian speaker – customer advisor for a streaming service project
Job description: Descrição do emprego
About the job role:
You will be the first point of contact for viewers and a critical brand ambassador. The right person for this role is enthusiastic at addressing our client’s customers‘ needs aiming to provide an excellent service. If you are someone that you enjoy delivering world-class customer service, then this is your opportunity.
Your project belongs to a multinational American company leader in the mass media and entertainment industry.
As a Customer Experience Advisor, you will:
- Assist viewers through phone and/or chat regarding different queries
- Provide account and application support to viewers namely with regards to software functionality
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot of system configurations and network settings
- Provide accurate and real-time responses to the viewer’s inquiries.
We offer you:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Possibility to do Work from Home based in Lisbon*
Life at our company:
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events, and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Oeiras, Lisbon, Portugal.
Formação mínima: Ensino Secundário – Tecnológico/Profissional
Experiência: Não é necessário
Categoria profissional: Empregado
Idioma imprescindível: Italiano – Língua Materna
We are looking for:
- Native or Proficient in Italian (C2)
- Fluency in English (B2)
- Passionate about entertainment and media enterprise
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy, team spirit and customer-oriented
- Familiarity with digital streaming services and devices
- Have a positive and can-do attitude
- Previous experience in Customer Service is highly valued
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net