Job title: Italian customer advisor for airbnb – lisbon, portugal (1000€ of signing bonus)
Job description: Descrição do emprego
Do you want to belong with the customer service team and help to build the world’s most loyal travel community?
Are you Italian native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in the sunny and happy Lisbon?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Airbnb is a trusted online community marketplace for unique accommodation around the world, united to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include
- Manage hosts and guests queries
- Being able to present the best available solutions taking advantage of a community marketplace with millions of users
- Join a specialized and open-mind team that offers support through written communication and phone
- Meet and exceed our service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
What’s in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Competitive wages and stability
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our SitelFit wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
Formação mínima: Ensino Secundário – 12º Ano
Experiência: Não é necessário
Categoria profissional: Empregado
Idioma imprescindível: Italiano – Fluente
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of Italian (C2)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to Lisbon, Portugal
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net