Job title: IT Trainee (Service Desk)
Company: Scope Group
Job description: Scope Group is looking for committed and motivated Trainee for our IT Infrastructure Administration team. We offer challenging and varied job in an open, goal-oriented and fully international team. You will learn from established personalities in the fund industry and will be given a lot of responsibility and highly interesting development perspective in a modern workplace in Berlin central location.
Our IT Service Desk team provides 1st and 2nd level IT support directly to our business partners and internal employees via on-site and remote support. The team maintains our on-premises IT facilities across all our European offices along supporting our MS Azure cloud IT infrastructure
Your tasks & responsibilities
- First and Second level on site and remote end-user support. Work on incidents raised via ITSM ticketing tool.
- Functional support and troubleshooting of MS Windows OS environment and MS Office 365 suite.
- Assisting in configuration, setup, support and replacement of notebooks, screens, cables, and peripherals.
- Request fulfilment following defined policies and procedures, fulfilling the defined SLAs.
- Support of other IT related projects and tasks.
Your professional & personal profile
- Experienced IT Operation, IT Support, or IT Specialist background.
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in high performance environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with all levels of employees.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and have basic knowledge of German.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations. Can do attitude.
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills and logical thinking capabilities.
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality
- Continuous improvement mindset. Team player who facilitates collaborative environment
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Industry certifications and memberships are a plus
- Experience with following products is nice to have:
- MS Office suite Professional support
- MS 365 Administration and MS 365 Exchange administration
- MS Windows Servers / Windows 10 support and administration
- Managing of Domain Controllers, Active Directory, Azure AD and GPO
- ITIL and ITSM best practices
- Experience with incident management and ITSM ticketing tools
- Centralized management of endpoint devices (MS SCCM, Intune)
- Experience with management and troubleshooting of network devices. Good understanding of Networking and Network Protocols
If this sounds like a journey for you, and you are comfortable working in a target-driven environment, we look forward to learning more about you from your convincing application. Please apply online using our application tool quoting the reference „20210183“. Please note: For non-EU applicants, a valid work and residence permit is a prerequisite for this job position.
What we want to see
- Signed current CV
- Criminal record certificate (can be provided at a later date)
- Copy of your university degrees and certificates (can be provided at a later date)
- A valid work Permit (if applicable)
Scope SE & Co. KGaA is the holding company of the Scope Group and the leading EU-based provider of independent ratings, research and risk analysis solutions across all asset classes. The Scope Group is based in Berlin and has offices in Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Milan, Oslo and Paris. The core brand Scope Ratings offers clients opinion-driven, forward-looking and non-mechanistic credit risk analysis and contributes to a greater diversity of opinions for institutional investors. Scope Ratings is a credit rating agency registered in accordance with the EU rating regulation and operating in the European Union with External Credit Assessment Institution (ECAI) status.
Job date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 22:45:48 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net