Job title: IT Support Service Desk (m/f/d)
Company: Samsung SDS
Job description: Samsung SDS Europe (SDSE) is the European subsidiary of Samsung SDS, a global software solutions and IT services company. Samsung SDSE provides software and solutions for enterprise mobility, security, analytics, and mobile sales and training. We enable our customers in government, financial services, retail and other industries to drive business in a hyper-connected economy by helping them increase productivity, safeguard assets, and make smartedecisions.
Our German Branch is looking for IT Support (m/f/d) for
our dedicated customer support both at Munich.
Samsung SDS Europe Ltd. German Branch is the German site of SDSE located in Schwalbach near Frankfurt am Main and provides internal IT services for all companies of the Samsung Family across Europe. Be part of our dynamic and intercultural IT-Team.
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Full-Time
Job location: Munich
- 1st and 2nd level user support; VIP user support in German and English language
- Administration of internal security applications (e.g. VPN, DLP, policy management, WiFi).
- Windows 10 Master image Creator
- Network troubleshooting (firewall exceptions, routing management, patching)
- Responsible cooperation in various internal IT projects
- Quality assurance and control of the internal ticket system
- Design and delivery of internal trainings (Security Workshops)
- Administration of secure printing
- At least 3 years of working experience in IT User Support
- Adequate education, preferable Bachelor degree in IT area
- Very Good English skills, at least basic German language
skills ; Koran language skills is a plus. * Strong analytical and conceptual thinking, as well as process-oriented mindset
- Strong drive, high customer and team orientation
- Valid German residence and work permit is mandatory
- Possibility to work for one of the world’s most recognized brands
- Be part of a intercultural team
- Plenty of opportunities to gather professional experience
- Individual coaching
- Team events
Have we sparked your interest? Then we are pleased to receive your
complete application documents indicating a possible start date and salary expectations.
Location: München, Bayern
Job date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 23:19:12 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net