Job title: IT Service Manager in Group Functions
Job description: Wymagania:
Would you like to lead a team of experts running Nordea’s cutting edge IT services? We are now looking for a IT Service Manager in Group Functions, Gdańsk to do just that. In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career. About this opportunity Welcome to the Group Finance-Fin Report & Procurement team. As IT Service Manager in Group Functions, Gdańsk you’ll play a valuable role in providing our customers to the best banking in the world. What you’ll be doing:
- You will oversee the external vendors to allow cutting edge IT services for internal and external customers.
- You will manage portfolio of applications to ensure stable delivery of IT services in line with budgets, KPIs and SLAs.
- You will lead IT operations in accordance with ITIL best practices, lean philosophy and agile principles.
- You will be practicing BizDevOps, collaborating closely with business, development and other stakeholders.
- You will provide technical expertise on complex technical issues and guide your team in solving problems.
- You will automate processes and drive continual service improvement, based on application performance.
- You will safeguard applications‘ availability, stability and compliance with internal and external requirements.
- You will maintain documentation, knowledge articles and records in configuration management database.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of IT service delivery provided by application support team.
You’ll join a growing team where professionalism, team work and continuous learning are appreciated. The role is based in Gdańsk. Who you are Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us. To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have a strong technical and leadership background with direct exposure to the senior management
- IT service management experience following incident and problem management in ITIL framework
- Technical competence with Hadoop, Python or Scala, along with scripting, SQL and familiarity with tools like JIRA, Splunk, Jenkins, Docker
- Experience working within 2nd line technical support and BizDevOps setup using agile methods
- Understanding data management technologies and business intelligence tools and processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in English, verbally and in writing
- International exposure, working in multicultural environment with multiple vendors
Your experience and background:
- Bachelor Degree
- Excellent communication skills with very good level of English
- Good organizational skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Next steps Submit your application no later than 06/21/2021. At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are. Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
zgłoś do moderacji
Zgłoś ogłoszenie do moderacji
Ogłoszenie nie powinno się tu pojawiać, ponieważ*:
Twój e-mail / tel. (opcjonalnie)
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych zawartych w formularzu kontaktowym w celu obsługi zgłoszenia. *
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
Job date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 01:39:10 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net