Job title: IT Service Management Platform Engineer (f/m/div)
Job description: Location: Klagenfurt
Job ID: 59264
Start date: 01.10.2021
Type of employment: Full time
Length of contract: Permanent
As a IT Service Management Platform Engineer (f/m/div)* you will be involved in the global platform operations and implementation activities. Further coordination and support of different tracks in the course of migration and upgrade projects with focus on ITIL processes, risk management and standardization comes into the picture.
- Structuring and priorisation of different requirements
- Acting as interfaces between different parties
- Implementation of requirements (e.g. workflows, user interfaces, web technologies, …)
- Risk management
- Risk identification
- Preparation for decisions
During an individual training phase, we prepare you optimally for your new tasks. With regular feedback discussions and planning of your professional and personal development, we want to ensure your success in this job. In our international and multidisciplinary environment, you can also benefit from the extensive knowledge and expertise that characterizes Infineon employees worldwide.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Computer Science or similar
- Several years of implementation experience in system/platform operations and upgrade projects beneficial
- Software development experience and fit in technologies like .NET, C#, Java Script, Java Script Frameworks, HTML, CSS, MS SQL
- Experience in the areas of web development, debugging and optimization of web applications
- Experience in integrating of various kind of systems (REST, web services, etc)
- Service Management Processes knowledge with focus on ITIL: IT-Request Fullfillment, IT-Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management beneficial
- German and English skills
We are looking to fill this position through one of our partners. A valid Austrian work permit is a prerequisite. Our partner offers a payment of 2.954,71 EUR (gross) per month (14 times p.a.) according to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills. Furthermore, Infineon offers additional employee benefits.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Information Technology department has become an important business advisor for Infineon, converting business requirements into great IT solutions. It is responsible for provisioning hardware and software solutions at benchmark costs for all areas within Infineon reaching from office users to research & development, to frontend and backend production around the globe. More than 1000 IT-colleagues work closely together with other business areas and external partners. They increase the efficiency of business processes offering more than just modern equipment, secure infrastructure and newest communication solutions.
The provincial capital Klagenfurt, in the heart of Carinthia, impresses with its liveliness, culture, numerous events and sights. The southern climate with the pictorial Wörthersee, the close link between urban infrastructure and rural areas as well as the proximity to Slovenia and Italy make Klagenfurt particularly livable.
- The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net