Job title: IT Recruitment Consultant
Job description: CONTEXT :
For 10 years now, Pixie Services has been dedicated to the selection of SAP experts (freelancers) for our clients internationally, especially in Europe.
So far, we have offices in Barcelona, Dublin, Madrid and Paris and Lille.
In order to meet the demand of the French and Benelux market, we’re developing our team in Paris and Lille dedicated to the French market. That’s why we are actively looking for new talents to join this adventure.
In charge of the French and Benelux market in general, your role will start with the first contact with the client and go through all the recrutiment and contract process, to the management of your client’s portfolio and consultants’.
Working with us, you will be the key person in charge of your own portfolio of clients in a dynamic and growing industry (IT & SAP).
What are we looking for? 🙌🙌🙌
✔ A sales killer! We’re looking for a sales-oriented person to be in charge of the full sales cycle. You will be the one doing your own lead generation, hunting new clients, looking for the right consultant fitting your client requirement, signing deals and then doing the account management part.
✔ We need to identify you as a motivated, proactive, positive person and as someone who enjoys negotiating with a lot of different stakeholders and create a huge professional network in the IT sector.
If you love to achieve goals and challenges and if you want a real opportunity to grow up professionally, this can be a match!
- Identifying decision makers in International accounts.
- Prospecting and targeting major French companies through IT directors. (Full sales process from first call to account management)
- Qualification of technical job spec
- Direct search and Headhunting of profiles matching your clients‘ needs
- Negociation with consultants to agree on every terms of the project
- Complete autonomy of the sales/recruitment process
- Dealing with Key decision makers in Top 100 companies
- English native or fluent level, mandatory
- IT recruitment experience on a 360º position in an agency/staffing/consulting company required
- Strong sales-oriented mindset
- Interest to discover and pursue a professional career in the Staffing and recruiting industry
- Interest to build your own internal team in the mid-term
- High motivation to achieve targets and jump outside of your comfort zone
What are we offering?
- The opportunity to work on a fresh new market
- A complete autonomy in the management of your portfolio of clients and consultants and the possibility to make them grow without any limitations!
- All the tools to perform in our business.
- Concrete evolution possibilities inside the company: You could have your own Business Unit to manage quickly
- Competitive basic salary (Depending on experience) + extremely competitive commission structure (uncapped)
- Cool brand new office in the city centre of Paris
- Multicultural work environment (French, English and Spanish speakers).
- Different advantages, such as healthcare insurance, lunch vouchers, external training courses, childcare, transport card, etc.
- Only candiates having European citizenship/work permit allowing you to work in Spain would be considered for this role.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net