Job title: IT Project Manager Continental Europe
Company: Kraft Heinz
Job description: Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us — and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen — there’s one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced IT Project Manager Continental Europe to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. This role lies within the Continental Europe business unit including Italy, France, Spain, Germany and the Benelux and it is based in Italy (Milan Office). You’ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You’ll be reporting into the Head of IT Continental Europe. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders. The delivery of IT capabilities within Continental Europe will be your primary responsibility. You’re constantly looking for improvement activities within the IT Function.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
- You will be expected to focus primarily on helping the commercial business to leverage digital capabilities & analytics. However, you will have the opportunity to engage in a range of functional areas, from infrastructure & digital workplace, to supply/logistics planning, procurement and more.
- This is not a typical “project management” position. You will act as an owner, working with the Head of IT and local stakeholders to prioritize the portfolio, focusing on making the biggest impact you can.
- You will ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, that project objectives are met and that project team members & key project resources are doing their job properly.
- By nature, ITGBS is a digital transformation organization. This role will adjust to reflect the needs and direction of the company.
This role will be accomplished by:
- Agreeing project objectives with sponsor (either Head of IT or senior functional manger/GM depending on the project)
- Developing a plan to achieve those objectives, including resource & budget requirements
- Organizing the project team (including partners) towards achieving objectives
- Tracking status of activities, track/resolve issues and anticipate/mitigate risks
- Track & manage spend to ensure delivery within budget
- Managing an indirect network of project staff (including internal & external resources)
- This role requires operating at Implementation and Operational levels. It can also help to develop strategic skills.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
- University Degree. Project Management Certification (PMP) or equivalent is an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral English & Italian. Other languages are a plus. A willingness to learn local languages will be an advantage.
- Willingness to travel as required. Career mobility is a distinct advantage.
- Interest in IT within a business environment. 3+ years relevant commercial experience in IT preferably in a multinational industry. General IT project management experience. Experience in a commercial environment is a distinct advantage.
- High attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Good influencing, people and project management skills.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders from different functions and different organizational levels.
- We’re a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
- Result driven
- You don’t only focus on your own results, but always do what’s best for the company.
- Networking skills
- You’re able to be interesting and interested in business conversations, motivating people to want to be in your network. The stronger the network you have, the more easily you can get things done. You, highly aware of that, are constantly expending your network.
- High pressure
- You don’t get easily stressed by pressure, on the opposite, a demanding and dynamic environment is what keeps you energized.
- Team player
- Achieving results is nice, but achieving results with the team is simply the best. You’re a team player, which means you’re sometimes a leader, sometimes a follower but always working towards the same common goal together with your teammates.
What we offer you
- An ambitious employer; we only want the best for you;
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net