Job title: IT Project Manager
Job description: Kia is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries.
At Kia, the best and brightest employees contribute their different perspectives and knowledge to innovative and creative mobility solutions. The company fully supports its workers through policies that outline clear goals that include a free and creative working environment. We offer all-out support to realize a creative corporate culture, one in which people can lead a happy work-life balance.
We are currently looking for an IT Project Manager in Milan.
What you can expect
The IT Project Manager will support performing KIA Italia’s application development projects and operating existing several applications. They include web applications for dealers and SAP ERP and BI system etc., covering automotive businesses like sales, aftersales, dealer management, customer relations. This require overall IT knowledge, system analysis/design skills, and communication skills.
The candidate will be responsible of the following activities:
- Perform application development projects with a role of analysis/design/test.
- Interact with end users, a development team, and external providers for requirement definition and testing.
- Ensure stable maintenance and operation of existing systems and identify improvement opportunities.
- Perform change management and deploy new functions working with a development team.
- Report project status, manage issues in system operations, and take proper actions in timely manner.
What we are looking for
We would like to meet someone who has at least 5 years of IT experience out of which 2 to 3 years of project management.
We enjoy working with optimistic, proactive and curious people, who are willing to work in a fast – paced setting, where creativity, planning and accuracy are valued.
Education and professional qualifications
University degree in computer science or related discipline
– Knowledge and experience of operating web applications (Java, Microsoft)
– SAP ERP, BI operation experience would be a plus
– Knowledge of system security, project management
– Strong skills of Microsoft Office
– Interpersonal skills & Team player
– Fluent in English and Italian
– Customer Focus
The position will be based in Milan and we offer a permanent contract.
The offer is addressed to people of both genders in compliance with Legislative Decree n. 198/2006.
The interested candidates should send a detailed resume providing explicit authorisation of Personal Data Treatment (GDPR – Regulation EU 679/2016). We also recommend to mention whether a work permit/visa to live and work in the country of recruitment is required.
Job date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 06:31:28 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net