Job title: IT Officer (FR/EN)
Company: Badenoch + Clark
Job description: Introduction
Our client, an independent and international Law Firm based in Luxembourg, is looking for an IT Officer.
This newly created role is to ensure the proper functioning of the IT infrastructure, Security and Systems. You will be involved in the implementation of new IT projects and applications and will contribute to the continuous improvement of the processes and procedures of the IT department.
You will be part of the Administrative team, coordinate and lease with external providers and will report to the Controlling & Finance Manager. You will leverage your technical skills and expertise into a key role that will drive transformation projects and contribute to the success of the business.
- Please be advised that applications without a valid work permit for the EU will not be considered for this opportunity*
- Install and configure workstations, user accounts and systems
- Maintain IT infrastructure, network and security working efficiently
- Monitor IT operating incidents, analyse the causes and take the associated corrective measures
- Proactively propose the necessary changes and improvements in the IT landscape
- Assist the other departments with what concerns to IT systems and platforms: HR, Marketing, Communications
- Perform analysis and IT Security Audit in collaboration with service providers
- Manage projects, implement new procedures, and maintain technical documentation up to date
- Be the key point of contact for technical needs within the organization and the external providers
- Coordinate IT suppliers: selection of service providers, contract management, technical monitoring
- Support and train internal users in company’s systems and technical tools
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ information security or equivalent education
- Previous experience as a generalist IT professional
- Knowledge of Microsoft Environment, VMware, Citrix
- Familiar with network and security best practices
- Curious, proactive, organized and customer-oriented
- Ability to communicate efficiently with different levels in the organisation
- Fluent French and conversational English is required
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Bianca Lopes as soon as possible – CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED – Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net