Job title: IT Manager (FR/GE)
Company: Badenoch + Clark
Job description: Introduction
Our client, a Luxembourgish company that provides high-end engineering services, is looking for an IT Manager.
This role is to oversee the entire IT Systems & Infrastructure for the organisation. You will monitor and maintain current IT landscape, identify, and implement new projects.
You will have the opportunity to lead a small team and drive strategic solutions to the business.
- Please be advised that applications without a valid work permit for the EU will not be considered for this opportunity*
- Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
- Analyse business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Work towards the user’s needs by identifying problem areas and implement solutions quickly
- Define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes – including maintenance and disaster recovery
- Monitor daily operations, including servers, hardware, software, and networks to guarantee they are secured and operate effectively
- Ensure that all the data, network access and systems are secure and protected
- Manage IT staff by recruiting and training employees, communicating job expectations, and monitoring performance
- Plan the department’s budget and activities to ensure that schedules are respected, and costs are controlled
- Provide IT reporting on the functioning of the IT systems to management
- Coordinate It vendors: call for tenders, selection of service providers, contract management, technical monitoring
- Select and purchase new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary
- Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices
- Ensure clear and effective communication with related parts in the implementation of new IT projects
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent education
- More than 5 years of experience as a generalist IT professional
- Proven experience in Microsoft Environment (SharePoint, Exchange, AD, SQL, ASP.NET)
- Previous experience with systems administration, networks, different applications, and programming languages
- Solid knowledge in security best practices, norms, and regulations
- Ability to manage multiple projects – Project Management certification is a plus
- Exposure to Construction/ Engineering sectors are a nice to have
- Proactive, solution-oriented, innovative, excellent team-player with strong managerial skills
- Excellent communication skills in French ang German, intermediate English
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Bianca Lopes as soon as possible – CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED – Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net