Job title: IT Infrastructure Manager Grenzach (m/w/d)
Company: Allied Clinical Management GmbH
Job description: We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager (m/w/d) to maintain local IT infrastructure (specifically networks, servers, storage, computers, and printers) for the location Grenzach-Wyhlen, Baden-Württemberg.
Our client is a global leader in the pharmaceutical and crop protection industry with over 100,000 employees worldwide. Since 2006, Allied Clinical Management GmbH has been providing this company with its experts for short, medium and long-term project assignments. We guarantee first-class working conditions as well as very fair compensation.
37.5 hours per week, 12-month contract, no home office.
- Support of the local IT infrastructure (especially networks, servers, storage, computers and printers) and implementation of adjustments and upgrades
- Support and maintenance of infrastructure components and troubleshooting in compliance with the change management system
- Working at the IT service desk, accepting and processing customer inquiries
- Ensuring regular communication with customers, especially with regard to the status of problem handling
- Establishment, further development and support of an encapsulated production network for the connection of the production-related IT equipment in the within the framework of the applicable IT security guidelines
- Completed university studies in (business) informatics or a completed apprenticeship in the field of informatics, information and system electronics or a comparable field
- Detailed knowledge of the administration of operating systems and computer networks as well as the operation of data centers including server and storage components in the area of IT security (firewalls, access controls, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Very good contact and communication skills
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills as well as the ability to think in a networked and structured manner
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Very good written and spoken German skills
- Valid work permit for Germany at the time of application
- Residency near Greznach-Wyhlen or willingness to relocate
- Attractive and above average salary
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- First-class contacts to renowned companies
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net