Job title: IT Business Analyst/Technical Writer with Russian
Job description: Company Description
Veeam is a leading provider of backup and recovery software for virtual, physical and cloud environments.
Different Veeam departments take care of every phase of the solution life cycle: development and testing, implementation through an extensive partner network, and technical support in multiple languages.
Veeam builds products to meet complex backup and data management challenges. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization; Windows, Linux and Unix physical systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers; Amazon, Azure and Google Cloud public clouds; and many other technologies that form the core of modern IT.
Our IT team is like invisible frontline fighters: imperceptibly present everywhere and in everything. Like Atlas, they carry the weight of our world-spanning infrastructure on their shoulders, enabling dozens of Veeam offices to work as one cohesive unit.
We are now looking for IT Business Analyst/Technical Writer with Russian.
Your tasks will include:
- Active participating in the implementation of new corporate systems, representing IT interests;
- Collecting, reviewing, analyzing, and prioritizing business and system requirements;
- Working with other IT teams to translate business and system requirements into functional specifications;
- Creating documentation (KB articles, user guides, procedures, as well as project documentation like business process diagrams, requirements, test scenarios, etc.).
What we expect from you:
- Excellent written and good spoken English;
- Experience in business analysis andor technical writing;
- Analytical mindset and strong analytical skills (ability to define problems, collect data, analyze and formalize it);
- Ability to dive into the details of business use cases and get a deep understanding of the system/application usage;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- An eye for detail and consistency;
- Excellent communication and self-organizational skills;
- Familiarity with various aspects of the IT area.
Will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of modeling tools and notations (BPMN, UML).
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people;
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises;
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others;
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism;
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library;
- Work permit assistance;
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment (only within Czech Republic).
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Job date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 03:33:25 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net