Job title: IT Application Administrator with Russian
Job description: Company Description
Veeam – provides trusted backup solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 400,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards.
Corporate Information Systems is one of the youngest departments in our company. Their primary task is to create and support business applications for other Veeam Software divisions.
Currently, we are looking for a new team member who will support Veeam’s main web portals.
- Administrate and manage internal business applications and platforms (ServiceNow, Atlassian stack, and others), participate in troubleshooting issues
- Design and develop solutions in ServiceNow
- Develop workflows, reports, dashboards, and other customizations to meet business requirements
- Participate in the implementation of new corporate systems and improve the existing systems
- Collect, review, analyze, and prioritize business and system requirements
- Work with other IT teams to translate business requirements into technical specifications and solutions
- 3+ years of Application/System administration experience
- Experience in various aspects of the IT area (including hardware infrastructure, networking, virtualization, Microsoft platforms and products, Unix-based systems)
- Experience in administration of support/ticketing systems, understanding of business process automation and workflow management
- Experience working as a ServiceNow administrator/developer would be a plus
- Database and reporting skills
- Experience in scripting and/or programming language (JS + Angular would be a plus)
- Good ITIL understanding
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment (only within Czech Republic).
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Job date: Thu, 03 Jun 2021 22:01:51 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net