Job title: IT-Adminstrator (m/f/d)
Company: Nuromedia GmbH
Job description: All you want is IT? You love to handle computer systems and computer networks and to ensure that our company can use an optimal infrastructure? To expand our IT-Team in Cologne we are looking for a versatile IT-Adminstrator (m/f/d) to the next possible point of time.
Please note: Work permit for Germany/EU is required!
Nuromedia is an international software company focussed on interactive applications and conceives its own business models as a company builder. We develop digital solutions and sustainable business models for relevant markets. With our partners, we play to our strengths in research and innovation projects and for established customers.Current key areas are applications for e-health, smart industry, IoT, digital twin, gamification, machine learning/AI and e-learning. Our international team from 16 countries is primarily made up of developers, designers, artists and entrepreneurs. Our team combines competences such as software engineering, game development, 2D/3D animation, AR, MR & VR development, UI/UX design and IoT.
- Management of IT-Infrastructure (network, servers, clients) on premises and in
the cloud * Management of central company IT services (Active Directory, Azure Active
Directory, Jira, Samba Fileserver, etc.) * IT-Support for employees
- Management of software licenses
- Management of IT-related company assets
- Providing IT-based solutions to support company workflows
- Work permit for Germany / EU (absolutely necessary)
- 4+ years experiences
- Fluent/Native in German
- Experience in managing Linux servers (Debian)
- Profound knowledge of computer networks/internet and related technologies
(Routing, VPN, DNS, Firewalls, etc.) * Focus on service security and stability
- Ability to understand business and project requirement
A Big Plus:
- Experience in managing Windows Servers
- Experience in managing computer networks in an enterprise environment (VLANs,
STP, LDAP/Active Directory, RADIUS, etc.) * Experience in working with version control systems (SVN/Git)
- Experience with one of the major cloud providers (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Experience with infrastructure automation (Ansible)
- Hybrid working from contract location Germany/Cologne: Combination of mobile and office working
- Flexible working hours and trust-based working time
- Consideration for work-life balance
- Stress-free way to work for working location in Cologne: Free job ticket and parking space in front of the door if required
- Free drinks in the office
- Germany: Location in a lively, central district of Cologne
What We Offer On Top:
- Interesting prospects and exciting, challenging tasks
- A good, appreciative working atmosphere in an internationally active company
- Flat hierarchies and a relaxed working atmosphere
- Modern hardware provided by us
- The use of current development tools and techniques
- Diverse and varied tasks
- The opportunity to work on international projects
- Excellent opportunities for personal development through independent work
We offer a two step recruitment process:
Step 1 – First video call – We would like to know more about your mindset, your skills and your personal expectation.
Step 2 – If the first interview was OK for both sides, we will invite you to a technical interview. An expert will join that interview to have a technical conversation with you, that also includes some programming tasks. For us it is important to create a realistic environment within the recruitment process. This is helpful and senseful for both sides to get a better orientation.
After the second step was successful we make an offer to you.
Together with passionate and talented candidates we want to continue our journey to create something new. Are you ready for this challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English or German.
Location: Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Job date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 23:26:34 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net