Job title: IT Administrator (m/f/x)
Company: Clark Germany GmbH
Job description: At CLARK we believe that the significant things in life should be simple. With this vision in mind, we have set out to create an application which makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances – all in one central place where changes can be done with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served over 300,000 satisfied customers. We are extremely proud of our 300 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Vienna and Püttlingen. We were recognized by the German tech magazine Gründerszene as the fastest growing technology company in Germany for 2019. We want your help to get us to the next level.
What you will be doing:
Providing guidance with systems like G Suite, Slack, MS Office365, 1password, Jira, Confluence amongst others
Training & supporting employees on their use.
Helping employees in resolving problems with IT and Communication systems.
Managing access and identity management requests.
Designing, Updating & Maintaining IT documentation including documentation for support and operations processes.
Managing hardware and software Asset Management records.
- Experience in management of Linux and/or Windows and/or MacOS.
- Basic knowledge of AWS.
- Hands on Experience on network installation and maintenance.
- Knowledge of Bash and/or Powershell scripting.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Has a great passion in developing your skills in Open Source technologies / automation tools / Cloud technologies.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting independently and within a team.
- Able to work on diverse work loads.
- Communication skills in English (German would be a great plus).
- Willing to travel periodically in Germany.
- Committed for finding solutions (Can do attitude).
Everyone offers perks like free coffee, free drinks, flat hierarchies. We offer you all that but more in the shape of:
- A multicultural environment with international colleagues.
- Company Pension scheme
- Support for relocation – and we don’t mean only a work permit. The process of getting you here and the costs associated with it are all supported.
- Fear of not speaking the language? We offer beginner and advanced German and English classes in house.
- Want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech.
- And last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together.
Sounds exciting? We agree, and we cannot wait to have your application!
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Job date: Sun, 06 Jun 2021 22:26:55 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net