Job title: International Sales Manager
Company: Meyer Seals Group®- The SEALutions company®
Job description: We are looking for an International Sales Manager (French/German/Russian speaking), to be based at our HQ in Alfeld (Leine), Germany, and generate business opportunities by aggressively targeting all accounts and prospects within a defined area/region.
Meyer Seals Group®- The SEALutions company® is rapidly growing as an organization, hence we seek individuals like YOU, who are keen to positively contribute to our journey!
Meyer Seals®, celebrating its #141stbirthday this year is a #German #familyowned organization & is a global market leader in the closure lining industry! As Meyer Seals, we strive towards making a positive difference in society & the environment. Consumers can count on us to have access to products on shelves or shipped to their homes in reliable, tamper-proof, & safe conditions. Moreover, our products protect our environment from leakage of harmful substances.
We live and practice #sustainability every day & continuously challenge ourselves to think out of the box & develop environmentally friendly solutions to make our planet #greener
If a challenging yet progressive working environment brings out the best in you, then look no further and apply with us!
With around 300 employees globally, we are the largest manufacturer of sealing inserts for plastic and aluminum closures in Europe. Our innovative packaging solutions offer our customers various standard and special SEALutions for the sealing of food, beverages, pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, industrial chemicals, cosmetics and lubricants.
With 3 manufacturing locations in Europe and Asia and a partner/distributor network around the world, Meyer Seals‘ manages to produce over 21 Billion closure seals annually and exports more than 80% of its produce to our customers located in nearly 100 countries worldwide.
International Sales Manager (m / f / d) (French/German/Russian speaking)
- You have successfully completed a business & technical degree or a comparable qualification acquired through training and professional experience
- You have at least 3 years of preferably international sales experience, or you have successfully completed your studies and are looking for a challenging position to start your career with good development opportunities
- You have excellent communication skills in English, and you have bilingual/native level language skills in French, German or Russian.
- Skillset: Creative, analytical, confident, self-starter attitude, flexible, adaptable, and willing to work under pressure– you need to be able to approach and talk with a broad range of people
- We are looking for a team player – we’re a small team and we need someone who is willing to get stuck in!
- Possess working permit to live and work in the EU
- Systematic and responsible acquisition of new customers & brand owners in a defined market area and the associated advice and support for our customers
- Independent and proactive expansion of our customer relationships as well as the maintenance and strategic development of these as the basis of a trusting cooperation
- Structured analysis and evaluation of customer needs and the associated business processes as well as advice to our customers on-site
- Creation of market and competition analysis
- Development and implementation of a successful market and sales strategy within the framework of the market
- Value-added selling for the best possible development of our business areas
We offer you:
- A high degree of independence and flexibility to perform
- You get to be a part of an international team with a dynamic and progressive working environment with several self-growth/self-development opportunities within the company
- A challenging job in a healthy, fast-growing company with flat hierarchies, short communication, and decision-making channels
- Flexibility in working hours
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net