Job title: International People Operations Administrator (f/m/d)
Company: Strato Personal
Job description: For our innovative client in the aviation industry we are currently looking for a motivated employee for the position as a „International People Operations Administrator (f/m/d)“.
- Administration of the new hire process (creating & sending employment contracts, inputting relevant data into the HR system, ensure that all employee information is accurate and up to date)
- Producing all letters for employees relating to changes to terms and conditions of their employment (e.g. change of role, change of manager, change of job title, change of salary etc.) within set time frames and in line with any relevant legislation.
- Administration of the leavers process, including the production of the confirmation letters.
- Completion of request references, e.g mortgage reference letters, and confirmation of employment letters. reference requests and VISA references.
- Managing the probationary review process, tracking on the HR Software and sending reminders to Managers, as well as chasing associated paperwork and issuing probationary review outcome letters.
- Liaising with Payroll to ensure that all changes of details / contractual clauses are processed correctly and in time for the payroll cut-off date.
- Processing Maternity / Paternity / Adoption / Shared Parental Leave within the timeframes set out in the Company policies and / or relevant legislation and ensuring that all rates of pay quoted are in line with legislation and contractual terms.
- Liaise with Line Managers, employees, and HR Business Partners in relation to queries and documentation to support.
- Auction Tickets in People HUB to resolution or escalation as required.
- General administrative tasks, such as ensuring that all departmental filing (both paper copies and electronic) is up to date and stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Good knowledge of German labour law
- Basic experience in tax, social security, and employment law in Germany
- Basic knowledge of payroll processes up to gross required
- Experience in maintaining employee data within a cloud HRIS (e.g. Workday) required
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (including Excel)
- Used to working to SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Experience using Workday is desirable
- International HR experience desirable
- Experience in international relocation, visa and work permit processes beneficial
- Strong customer service mindset and great at building interpersonal relationships
- Team player with excellent organisational and communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
We need your current CV as well as your current certificates from your last three career stages.
We offer you:
- Permanent employment contract
- Perspective to be taken over at our customer
- Salaries above the general pay scale and incentive compensations (bonus).
- Equal pay model
- 30 days of vacation as part of equal pay
- Company pension scheme with employer subsidy
- Subsidy for the ProfiCard of the Hamburg Transport Association (HVV subscription)
- Well-directed training and further education opportunities
- Employee recommendation program with attractive compensations (bonus).
- Individual and local support and advice
- Travel allowance.
- Assumption of costs for work cloth and health examinations
As a dynamic and modern personnel service provider we offer you, based on our long-standing experience and extensive market know-how in a wide range of different industries, exciting job positions at interesting and innovative companies. Benefit from our national and international networks and use STRATO personal as your personal steppingstone. We offer you comprehensive support and take over all administrative processes related to the application – and of course it is free of charge for you.
Job date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 22:30:56 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net