Job title: International Logistics Operations Specialist
Job description: VIVERE was founded in 2018 with the vision to disrupt the consumer goods industry. Since then, we have built a team of more than 100 international consumer talents. We are a data-driven consumer incubator, having launched more than 10 brands and 300 products in 16 markets across several categories, including lifestyle, beauty, wellness, pet, and garden care. VIVERE operates a vertically integrated setup with its own marketing, design, research, operations, production, and digital sales functions. We sell through Amazon, our own e-commerce, and digital 3rd-party channels. VIVERE also serves as an end-to-end incubator for successful and loved brands, partnering with influencers and corporations worldwide.
For our Hamburg office, we are looking for an International Logistics Operations Specialist (M/F/D).
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), as the Director of B2B, you will be collaborating with an international team of talents to drive our new business development pipeline, including private label and influencer/creator cases. You will manage and lead the current B2B accounts for the company, helping to build VIVERE into the next consumer goods unicorn.
- Create and execute daily shipments and ensure data accuracy in system.
- Replenishing stock to Amazon, e-commerce platforms & 3PL Warehouses.
- Collaborate and cooperate with our 3PL partners & other Freight Forwarding companies.
- Conduct our products‘ supply chain planning in order to ensure 100% availability, everywhere, all the time.
- Cooperate and coordinate with other departments such as Demand Planning, Procurement & Operations for the smooth Logistics functioning.
- Manage the inventory in central warehouse by tracking stocks, checking movements etc.
- Conduct complex, quantitative and statistical analyses, combine them with your common sense and then come with smart conclusions and recommendations.
- Be always available in central WH to manage operational logistics and stocks requirements.
- Ideally 1+ year experience in International supply chain / logistics.
- Knowledge on incoterms, HTS codes, FCL / LCL container shipments.
- Work in a detailed oriented manner & motivated to go an extra mile in order to finish the daily tasks on time.
- Willingness to get your hand dirty.
- Very good Excel skills & hands on knowledge and experience with Odoo ERP.
- Fluent in English, with good level of German being an advantage.
- You have a valid work permit for Germany or are currently studying in Germany.
- Responsibility from day 1 at a vibrant fast moving FMCG start-up
- Opportunities for personal & professional development in an open and international work environment
- A highly talented, dynamic and diverse team with an inspiring culture
- Variety of employer benefits such as a free Urban Sports Club membership, free HVV-card, regular team events and a beautiful office with a large rooftop terrace
Are you looking for a work environment where you can make a real difference, be creative, bold, and take responsibility from day one?
Want to join one of the fastest-growing consumer start-ups and be part of a way overdue disruption of the FMCG industry?
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net