Job title: International IT Auditor
Company: Komerční banka
Job description: The IT auditor position is based in Komerční Banka, as part of the IS Audit team responsible for the coverage over IS/IT activities of all Société Générale Group entities located in the Central Europe region.
You will join a « first class » Information System audit team, capable to shed independent light on IS topics based on expert analysis and solid facts, in a context of rapid evolution of banking business and IS risks, strategic stakes and expectations from regulators, customers and public opinion.
The IT auditor will participate to the execution of audit assignments with a strong focus on IS in accordance with professional standards, especially:
- Preparing audit work programs in good understanding of the specific key risks to be evaluated,
- Proposing relevant recommendations to improve processes and reduce risks, and following their implementation.
- Sharing audit results to the Management and writing clear report.
Main audit fields include IT governance and strategy; IT alignment with business objectives; project management, agile delivery and software development; production support; IS security and continuity; review of technologies, IT applications and digital processes.
You have at least 1 year of experience in one of the following fields: IT consulting, IT audit, Project management, Application development or support, IT Infrastructure and operations, Information/IT Security, IT Governance or Operational Risk management.
Understanding of IT frameworks and standards (COBIT, ITIL, Scrum (Agile@Scale), CMMI, ISO 2700x), as well as audit experience and CISA certification (or other IT certification) are appreciated.
Knowledge of banking business is a plus, while the following soft skills are expected:
- Team player, great level of integrity, robust analytical skills,
- Quick adaptability to new environment and curiosity to develop new skills/knowledge,
- Organized and autonomous with the ability to deliver high quality work
- Good communication skills, fluent command of English
- Willingness to travel; around 5-10% of time to capital cities around Europe (always depending on the current Covid-19 measures to ensure your safety)
PLEASE NOTE this is a local contract. We are not able to sponsor visa or relocation packages of any kind. Still, should we agree to an employment contract, we would provide you with the administrative support needed for the relocation regarding the visa/permit/card obtaining and cover Covid-testing to enter the Czech republic. Also we can offer discounted company accomodation (hostel) for the first few weeks after your relocation.
- Background of a strong international banking group Société Générale
- Interesting and diverse work in an international environment
- Interesting career development options with potential of personal growth and mobility within the SG Group
- Professional and team-oriented work environment
- Training and education support
- Good work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office)
- Well-developed system of employee benefits (5-week holiday per year, 2 sick days, discounts on banking products, fully covered meal vouchers of 100 CZK/day, cafeteria system 6720 CZK/year, pension insurance contributions, company SIM card with optional family plan, phone allowance, employee life insurance etc.)
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net