Job title: International content Business Development
Job description: About the Company
Huawei is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks, and now serves 45 of the world’s top 50 operators, along with over one billion users worldwide. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and growth potential for its customers.
For more information, please visit www.huawei.com
About the position
1. Huawei’s industry status or objectives in this field
Huawei’s consumer BG business has grown rapidly worldwide, becoming the industry TOP3.
2. Value Orientation of Subordinate Departments in Companies
Providing continuous service for the life cycle of terminal equipment is the entrance of follow-up online services and O2O services; Huawei’s largest Internet business
3. Path of Job Career Development
Successful experience in this field can meet the requirements of self-realization, complete the construction of Huawei cloud service privacy protection system and brand building, no matter in the follow-up development of Huawei Group or the development of the Internet industry are irreplaceable talents;
- Responsible for construction content ecosystem for Huawei Video and other Video projects in Germany/Russia/Thailand and West Europe region/CIS region/Asia Pacific region, to archive the business success as the target.
- Be able to quickly undertake the work of the content BD in Germany/Russia/Thailand and help Huawei establish and improve the content ecosystem.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with senior executives of key companies in the video industry chain in Germany/Russia/Thailand and has long-term cooperation relationships with them.
- Familiar with major content providers and communicates with partners‘ CXOs and CEOs. Rich experience in the video industry, including video content, video service development and ecosystem (terminal, mobile application, Smart TV, and so on).
- Good communication and contacts with executives of major OTT providers, and has in-depth insights and long-term contacts with top content partners in Germany/Russia/Thailand and Europe, keep close contact with major media groups.
Skills & Experience – Required
1.Educational Background Requirements：Bachelor degree or above;
2.Requirements for work experience:
- More than 10 years’ experience in video industry;
- Over 3 years’ experience in International content partnership or deal negotiation in leading video companies;
- Int’l working background is preferred;
- Local top players working experience is referred.
Fluent in German and English/Fluent in Russian and English/Fluent in English and Thai language.
- Rich experience in the video industry, including video Content, video service development, video platform and ecosystem (Smart TV, mobile application, STB, and so on).
- Familiar with industry trend and provide analyze the competitive product trends.
- Excellent written expression and language communication skills.
- Maintain good relation and communicates with partners‘ CXOs.
- In-depth communication with major OTT providers for cooperation and integration details.
- Excellent communication skills， able to develop customer independently .
- Excellent coordination skills, able to coordinate the efforts of different teams to achieve common goals.
- Independently complete the negotiation, contract signing and customer relationship maintenance.
- Good language communication skills, negotiation skills, adaptability and organization and coordination ability.
- Good at negotiation for content licensing deals.
- Have a good ability to resist pressure and vigorous energy, and be able to actively embrace various internal and external challenges.
Notice: Huawei is not able to sponsor any work permit applications. For more information regarding the position, please contact HR (firstname.lastname@example.org). Positions may be filled on a full-time employee.
Job date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 08:38:16 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net