Job title: Internal Audit Manager
Company: Scope Group
Job description: Scope is looking for a proactive, results-oriented and energetic Internal Auditor to support the Risk Management team in Berlin or Frankfurt part-time. This is a role focusing on planning and structuring of general audit areas and their risk assessments and the identification of challenges and improvement opportunities within Scope Group.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Planning and structuring of general audit areas and their risk assessment in a regulated environment
- Independent preparation and execution of general audits
- Identification of challenges and improvement opportunities and development of pragmatic, business-oriented solutions
- Creation and communication of audit reports to upper management
- Shaping the audit methodology and processes as well as support of risk-based audit planning
- Consultation and support of general audits and potentially independent planning and execution of those
- Audit related consulting and support to business units
- You are responsible of the follow-up of audits and recommendations
Your professional & personal profile
- University degree in economics or banking, external audit, or legal qualifications
- Minimum three years of professional experience in the financial services or banking sector
- Proven knowledge of internal audit processes, preferably professional certifications, e.g. CIA, CRMA
- High level of proficiency in both written and spoken English; other European languages are a plus
- Ability to work independently under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent documentation, communication, and IT skills.
If this sounds like a journey for you, and you are comfortable working in a target driven environment, we look forward to learning more about you from your convincing application. Please apply online using our application tool quoting the reference „20210124“. Please note: For non-EU applicants, a valid work and residence permit is a prerequisite for this job position.
What we want to see
- Signed current CV
- Criminal record certificate
- Copy of your university degrees and certificates
- Work Permit (if applicable)
Scope SE & Co. KGaA is the holding company of the Scope Group and the leading EU-based provider of independent ratings, research and risk analysis solutions across all asset classes. The Scope Group is based in Berlin and has offices in Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Milan, Oslo and Paris. The core brand Scope Ratings offers clients opinion-driven, forward-looking and non-mechanistic credit risk analysis and contributes to a greater diversity of opinions for institutional investors. Scope Ratings is a credit rating agency registered in accordance with the EU rating regulation and operating in the European Union with External Credit Assessment Institution (ECAI) status.
Job date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 08:27:04 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net