Job title: Intercultural Training Content Lead (m/f/d)
Company: Learnship Networks GmbH
Job description: Description: Are you a language-enthusiast?
Are you passionate about creating content that helps learners thrive in an intercultural environment?
Then let’s get in touch!
We are currently looking for an: Intercultural Training Content Lead (m/f/d)
This is a full-time position, based remotely in Germany or in our office in Cologne. The contract duration is two years.
About Learnship:We’re a technology company laser-focused on improving the way people learn the language and behavioral skills they need to thrive in intercultural working environments. Our solutions help enterprises shatter cultural barriers to unleash the full potential of their global teams.
- You will work in a highly diverse team with flat hierarchies: We are 360 employees from more than 30 different nationalities, working from 14 different countries in 3 continents.• Our love for languages and new technologies unites us.• You will have the chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company.• You will be able to use your language skills on a daily basis, while working with our innovative, future-oriented product.
You will be a key player in a global team by creating challenging content for our learners, which will help them to maximize their intercultural competences. You will help us to achieve our ambitious growth plans by working on Intercultural Training products.
- Create intercultural learning content for blended training in our proprietary authoring tool
- Create workshop content in alignment with internal stakeholders
- Manage external freelancers and collaborate with them
- Conduct research to find new content and manage our existing content data base Requirements: About you:
- You are experienced in creating content for learners, drafting curricula and planning lesson sequencing.
- You possess a university degree in intercultural psychology, intercultural business studies, intercultural communication or a similar field.
- You are fluent in English. Any other language skills are a plus.
- You are well experienced in working with MS Office.
- You think outside the box, are a strong communicator and are able to adapt to feedback.
- Most important: You are highly motivated to do your part in connecting people from all over the world! Offer: Sounds interesting? Well, it is! If you are ready to board the ship, please send your CV, incl. your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.
Please note that applications from those who have the legal right to live and work in Germany are preferred – we are not able to sponsor a work/residency permit.
Location: Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Job date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 22:11:25 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net