Job title: Instrumentation and Control PTW Engineer
Job description: We are currently looking for an Instrumentation and Control PTW Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Technical clarification of work orders / Permits to test and creation and validation of blockings / simulations
– Execution of blockings and simulations
– Oversee In-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions (equipment alignment, depressurizing, de-energising, locking and tagging)
– Coordinate activities with Operating, Construction, Installation and Commissioning units
– Prepare Permit to Work documentation and ensure strict compliance
– Engineering degree, or experienced technician (Minimum 7 years of experience)
– 5 years‘ experience in nuclear power plants
– 5 years‘ experience with instrumentation work orders and simulations
– Detailed knowledge about I&C documentation, diagrams preparation of solution and support inventories in the filed
– Ability to work on the different Instrumentation and control diagrams, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field
– General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and measurement/ instrumentation technology
– General understanding in electrical technology
– Computer literacy in MS-Office
– Ability to use the different project data bases, software etc.
– Knowledge about European Pressurized Reactor technology
– Working experience in Permit to work offices
– Fluent English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.
Location: Eurajoki, Satakunta
Job date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 04:13:50 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net