Job title: Inside Sales Representative
- Keen to work closely with the biggest software vendors in the industry including; IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, AWS, etc.?
- Do you have previous experience from inside sales, helpdesk, or customer service and want to move on to a career with more development opportunities?
- Are you a sales enabler who enjoys lead generation and the onboarding of new customers?
Apply now and join our team in Crayon France as an Inside Sales Representative!
Crayon is a global leader in Cloud Optimization and Software & Cloud Analytics services. We specialize in enabling customers in all industry sectors with complex local, regional, and Global IT estates. As specialists, we have solid partnerships with all the major software vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, AWS, Adobe, and VMware. We are passionate about paving the way for our customers‘ digital transformation journey, and with our unique tools and skilled team members, we optimize their ROI on complex technology investments. Our flat management structure promotes an innovative and results-oriented culture where everyone gets the opportunity to be an integral part in developing our services and products. Thus far, we are a team of more than 2000 colleagues, spanning 35 countries around the globe that collaborate across borders and time zones to deliver customized IT solutions and ensure our customers‘ digital transformation journey is successful.
As our new Inside Sales Representative, you will join our team of highly skilled and dedicated colleagues based in Montpellier, France. On offer is the opportunity to work closely with some Key Account Managers to support and contribute to closing sales deals on a portfolio of existing and new customers. Moreover, you will recruit, develop, and manage new and existing customers in the public or private sector with a focus on Cloud & Software Asset Management (SAM). It is anticipated that this role will provide you with a broad scope for driving and developing net new leads/generations through identifying and engaging prospect-customers.
Key responsibilities to highlight:
- Recruit, onboard, and manage customers through a marketing programmatic approach as well as pitch Crayon value for potential new customers
- Manage and report on contact engagement and campaigns through CRM
- Report new orders on time to vendors/producers, and follow up on our customers’ contract renewals
- Work closely with customers as a trusted advisor, analyzing and understanding, and optimizing customer needs
- Remain current with Crayon products and services, offerings, and systems, as well as present all other main Crayon strategic offers to the customers, this will include our SAM and Cloud services
- Support KAMs in driving activities and awareness of our portfolio and value proposition, this will include dealing with the orders and payments
- Support customers with licensing queries
We envisage you to be a self-driven and proactive individual, with strong organizational and analytical skills. You have an eye for details as well as effective communication skills and can translate technological language to all stakeholders in a professional manner. We see you as someone who is customer-focused and service-minded, who has the ability to be flexible and can change directions proactively in order to manage challenges that may occur. In Crayon we encourage and value the development of our teammates, therefore, we anticipate that you are an ambitious individual, with a sales-oriented mindset who is looking to develop and grow into a senior role within a couple of years.
Desired Competency & Experience:
- 2+ years of solid professional experience in sales and/or consulting of IT solutions
- Licensing experience related to the public sector, with emphasis on Microsoft
- Proven record of sales achievements
- Previous customer services and sales experience in the technology/IT sector is advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is beneficial
- Location for this role: Montpellier, France
- Languages required: Professional level French and English, spoken and written
- Application deadline: ASAP. We will evaluate the candidates as they apply and consequently conduct selection
- Visa requirements: Must have work visa/work permit. We are looking for someone who is ideally already based in France and that could start relatively quickly. If you are located outside of France please detail in your application when you are planning to move here and when you could start.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net