Job title: Inside Sales Representative
Job description: We have an incredible opportunity to join Entravision Digital’s business growth squad as an Inside Sales Representative!
We are looking for someone who has experience in the mobile advertising industry and is determined and motivated inside sales representative. The final candidate will be part of our multicultural team in Barcelona, in order to play a fundamental role in achieving customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The candidate must be comfortable making numerous calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects that should convert in closed-won opportunities.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Strategically support our MAP & VAS sales teams to achieve their target by routing qualified opportunities for closure
- Manage the initial sales cycle from prospecting to lead qualification to then pass on opportunities to the sales teams
- Source new sales opportunities through MQLs and lead generation tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Apptopia, etc.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest by making outbound cold calls, sending emails, and following up
- Own initial communication between Entravision International Digital and MQLs generated in LATAM or other Geos.
- Communicate our company’s value proposition to key decision-makers in top mobile programmatic and performance digital marketing companies
- Explain and demonstrate features, products, and services of Mobrain (Mobile Performance Network) and Smadex (Mobile DSP), our in-house mobile marketing solutions
- Become an expert on the latest industry trends in mobile advertising, staying informed about competing products and services
- Create and maintain a database of current and potential customers within your assigned territories using Salesforce Lightning
- Control Salesforce data quality and manage sales insight reports and dashboards
What skills and experience are required:
- 2 to 5 years previous experience in outbound sales support, inside sales, or related sales experience within the Mobile Advertising industry is a must
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English is mandatory. Another language would be a plus (Spanish)
- Experience in a fast-paced, target driven multicultural sales environment
- Strong phone presence and comfortable cold calling, tenacity to handle rejection, and remain positive
- Excellent computer skills, including Google Suite, other CRMs
- High knowledge of Salesforce CRM will be a big plus!
- Analytical skills, able to collect and analyse information, problem-solve and make decisions
- Proactive, disciplined, highly organized with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely manner
- BA/BS University degree with a focus on marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration
Please note that we do NOT provide VISA sponsorship. Candidates without a legal permit to work in Spain won’t be considered.
Our perks package:
Competitive fixed salary based on skills and experience, flexible working hours, company laptop, free gym membership, free snacks, and fruit in the office, ticket restaurant card, gift cards for your wedding and your first baby, monthly TGIFs in the office, international and friendly work environment with talented marketers from over 25 different countries.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net