Job title: Ingegnere meccanico – Digital Outage Specialist
- Role Summary:
The Candidate will develop the role of Digital Outage Specialist in the Global Field Service organization located in Florence.
Digital Outage is a new development of the Maintenance Excellence Planning capabilities to leverage on site 3D models to virtually simulate maintenance in detail.
Outage planning Analyses performed with 3D models include but are not limited to: risks analysis, logistic and site layout optimization, clash analysis, outage simulations, lifting plan and handling analysis, 3D Technical Briefing for MPW and Operators, FSEs, identify opportunities for specific tool design.
Key benefits of this new advanced planning capability can be observed in terms of HSE and quality through more detailed risks analysis, optimization of spaces and logistics for manpower and assets involved in the outage and designing dedicated smart tooling for the site/outage.
Outage costs are mainly decreased by optimizing manpower and logistic means required during upgrade execution and by drastically reducing outage downtime therefore increasing fleet availability and plant productivity.
As a DO Specialist, you’ll will support the Digital Outage Team to simulate selected Customer outages utilizing the software Synchro Pro 4D with the following Essential responisilities:
- Deliver Digital Outage service compliant to customer expectations and product specifications; grant flawless execution from 3D model to fully outage simulation videos and optimized Gantt
- Work directly with end Customer and Outage Team to identify major opportunities for logistic, lifting and resources optimization.
- Drive Customer and internal meetings for outage simulations, Risk analisys, Clash analisys, critical path analysis, logistic simulations, outage procedures, outage lookahead
- For cost-out, Identify opportunities for outage productivity and optimization
- Facilitate 3D Technical Briefing for MPW and Operators drive FSEs on outage execution,
- Support quality Team and engineer to develop customized site procedures with 3D model as required
Qualifications / Base Requirements
Knowledge of Planning methodologies and tool (MS Project/Primavera)
Previous Experience in 3D modeling
Strong positive attitude about teamwork
Fluent in English
EU work permit
Working Time: 8am to 5 pm, available for overtime and customer call
Titolo di studio:
Laurea Magistrale – Tecnico / Ingegneristico – Ingegneria meccanica (LM-33)
Inglese: Parlato Ottimo – Scritto Ottimo – Comprensione Ottimo
Progettazione – 3D SolidWorks, livello Buono
Disponibilità oraria: Full Time
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net