Job title: Inetum Luxembourg – Helpdesk / Service Desk – Luxembourg
Company: Gfi PSF
Job description: Inetum Luxembourg is a subsidiary of the Inetum Group (formerly Gfi – www.inetum.world) Inetum covers all phases of IT solution lifecycles and focus primarily on large organisations, governmental authorities and regional entities. Having a local presence in several countries enables Inetum to act as a proximity partner in all their international initiatives. The group has offices in 27 countries, which enables to always find an optimal answer, both from the technical point of view as from the financial point of view (e.g. near-shoring).
- You mainly take up your responsibilities as an IT Helpdesk & Support Agent and aside from that you will be involved in dedicated projects on various technologies.
- You will provide technical support to End-users in French and English and ensure they are helped in a quick and efficient way.
- You will solve several IT issues per day, mainly with MS Office applications like Word, Excel and Outlook. But many other issues can arise!
- An occasional password reset will be also part of your tasks (hopefully LESS and LESS) and you will also solve mobile issues (iPhone, Android) and laptop related issues (like VPN access, missing software, printing issues, access rights…).
- You are the first contact for ICT Customers and provide a customer friendly approach and handling of their incidents and demands.
- You communicate clearly with the users and make clear statements regarding the follow-up of their tickets.
- You qualify the Incident or the Request and make sure all necessary details are collected and entered in our ITSM system.
- Based on your experience and expertise you may solve many issues directly. If not, you will escalate them to the second line or even third line teams in charge of complex problems.
- You follow up and dispatch the support requests within the Service Level Agreements, and make sure End-users are uptodate with the progress of our work.
- You report to the Service Desk Manager and establish and maintain excellent contact with the ICT Local Support teams and other Support Teams of the customer.
- You like helping people with software problems and you have at least 6 months of experience on an IT Helpdesk or IT Service Desk.
- You possess an advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications and products (Word, Excel, Outlook…) and may be many more.
- Also you have an interest in mobile technology and are familiar with various types of equipment.
- You are not afraid of contacts and you can work remotely (from home as well).
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and English, spoken as well as written. Good knowledge of another European language is a plus.
- You are flexible, able to handle and solve different situations and can deal with stress.
- You have good communication skills and can work well independently as well as in a team.
- Important asset is having ITIL knowledge and a ITIL Foundation certification is a plus (certification possible at Inetum).
- You have the ability to work in a co-operative, pro-active and flexible way and you have a Pan-European mindset.
You speak French (English is a plus). Applications without French skills will not be considered and will be rejected directly.
You are a member of one of the EU states or you hold a working permit for the EU.
Members of countries outside the EU must mention that they hold working permit. Lack of this mention will force us to reject your application directly.
Job date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 05:47:20 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net