Job title: Import / Export coordinator
Company: Century Distribution Systems (Europe) BV
Job description: YOU ARE a motivated team player that would like to work at a fast-growing international company, in the line of outstanding supply chain services.
WE ARE Century Distribution Systems, provider of trusted global logistics and supply chain services to the world’s leading companies. We are the preferred choice for international 3PLs, because we are the best at bringing together – synchronizing – all the different parts of a supply chain to ensure global efficiency. Our global team operates in every major shipping port, leveraging our proprietary software, Visibility Management System (VMS®), as the central supply chain platform for each of our customers.
For our Rotterdam office, we are looking for a long-term candidate ready to go the extra mile for the customers. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, while having fun with colleagues you might be a fit for our work environment
In the role of Operations Executive EMEA, you will be coordinating and supervising international outbound shipments from factories across the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) to the distribution and fulfillment centers of our customers. You are to ensure the smooth execution according to our customer’s procedures. Manufacturers, vendors, logistic service providers, carriers and customers are your interactors. In your drive, nothing slips by you and are on top of the game to ensure operational excellence.
Requirement that ensure you will be successful on the job as well in the team.
- Experience in Logistics, Supply chain, preferred at a retailer or freight forwarder.
- Self-motivated with the ability to handle multiple priorities, meet deadlines, manage risk, and deal with problems.
- Superior attention to detail and excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented and high level of organization approach to work are essential.
- Dutch and English in word and speech, any other language preferred.
- MS Office experience, including Excel
- Based in close proximity of Rotterdam
- EU citizeship or working permit
We offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Full paid vacation allowance
- 26 paid days off
- Travel expense coverage (if applicable)
- Fully paid retirement plan
- Nice workspace in the center of buzzling Rotterdam
If you have recognized yourself within this job position, send us your Curriculum Vitae and motivation letter on mail EUjobs@cds-net.com.
Clean certificate of conduct (VOG) is part of the onboarding procedure. In case of any questions, please send an email to the mentioned address.
- Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated*
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net