Job title: Impact Lead Sales and Business Development, (m/f/d)
Company: FAIRTIQ AG
Job description: We are FAIRTIQ!
FAIRTIQ is a mobile app that simplifies public transport ticketing using an innovative geo-positioning based technology. We use state-of-the-art technology and methods for software development in order to support our rapidly growing user community.
FAIRTIQ Ltd was founded in 2016 as a start-up with the mission of creating leading solutions for public transport. Today it counts 100 employees with our solution working all over Switzerland and Liechtenstein as well as several parts of Germany and Austria. Expanding now more and more in the European market.
Support the Sales and Business Development-Team (SBD) in order to make them more effective and maximise their impact, serve as a facilitator, skillfully remove obstacles and distractions that may impede the team from meeting goals.
- ownership of bi-weekly (prepare agenda, designate speakers or inputs, invite other squad members if necessary)
- keep SBD Sales Material up to date (Content hub on Confluence, SBD Handbook, Pitch deck)
- update documents, records, presentations, research number and figures
- keep Google Drive up to date, maintain a clear folder structure
- ownership of SBD Asana boards (e.g., keep events up to date)
- facilitate the OKR process – which includes scheduling and preparing the meetings for
- forming the yearly and quarterly OKRs
- monthly check-in review
- company wide OKR day and its preparation meetings needed
- checking deadlines for monthly check-ins from teams/squads
- reminder of deadlines (submission for papers, OKR check-ins, conferences, follow-up)
- assist in organising business trips (booking of hotels etc.)
- help new team members with the onboarding process (introduction to tools etc.)
- organise social events for SBD team members (Christmas dinner, SBD Retreat etc.)
- optional: serve as a communicative interface to other teams/squads
Who we are looking for
- extraordinary organisational skills, time management and attention to detail
- outstanding communicative skills
- good team player in an agile environment
- focus on the process and a structured work style even when times are busy
- problem solver with a can-do attitude, who enjoys getting things done
- fluent in German and English, additional languages are a plus
- Opportunity to personally contribute to a highly innovative product in a well-financed start-up
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Competitive salary package
- Budget and support for self-improvement
- Mobile office and flexible working hours
- Possibility for part-time work (80-100%)
The journey doesn’t stop here – Our mission is to make sustainable mobility simple for people to use.
, , * 2018:
, , * 2016:
, * Let us introduce ourselves:
- Let us introduce our product:
We are only accepting candidates who are based in Germany for this position and do not require a visa/permit to work in this country.
At , we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive from it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. FAIRTIQ is a proud equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
– Your personal data will be held by Fairtiq for a maximum of 12 months. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. Please contact email@example.com if you wish for your data to be removed.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net