Job title: Icelandic Speaking Content Moderator (m/f/d)
Job description: Are you a passionate Social Media user, genuinely excited to help customers and have an interest in current events in Iceland? Then join our new team and help us to ensure excellent service standards while making a difference in the world!
For our location in Essen we are currently looking for
Icelandic Speaking Content Moderator (m/f/d)
Overview of tasks:
- Screen and review reported Icelandic social media content according to guidelines
- Research, prevent and solve challenges related to accounts
- Contents involved can contain graphic images or offensive content
What we expect:
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in Icelandic is essential
- Valid working permit for Germany / EU citizenship
- Affinity with online media and social networks
- Strengths in efficiency, accuracy and empathy
- Awareness for current cultural, political and social events
- Goal-oriented and meticulous work approach
- Flexibility and willingness to work in shifts in a 24/7 shift system
What we offer:
- Intriguing and diverse back office functions
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic and multicultural team
- Flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Attractive salary
- Great and easy accessible office with modern workspaces
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally active company
- Appealing benefits like wellness support, regular fruit deliveries and free drinks
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team will gladly answer all your questions at +49 201 2587 0006.
We have digitized our recruiting process and are now offering virtual job interviews to all applicants.
We are looking forward to your informative application.
Haven’t found what you’re looking for? Further interesting job opportunities can be found .
About us: Since founded in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion – 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.
Job date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 08:47:55 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net