Job title: IC Verification and Validation Engineer
Job description: u-blox is a Global fabless semiconductor and modules business operating in three key areas: GNSS positioning, Short Range communications e.g. 802.11-based systems and Cellular communications e.g. 3GPP-based systems. The company develops key IPs and full custom ASICs for use within a comprehensive range of chipset and module products.
To support the development of next-generation SoCs in positioning, cellular and short-range applications, u-blox is looking for talented, innovative, self-driven and motivated engineer with proven concrete industrial experiences in the verification and validation of SoCs for wireless communication systems. The key responsibilities of the successful candidate will be to own and contribute in IPs and Top level verification and validations activities in UVM, Formal Verification and FW driven methodologies while using EDA tools and in Lab environments using FPGA and ICs. You will be working in a growing international and multi-site team in the area of SoC verification, validation team.
Learn more about u-blox and its mission by watching !
- Responsible for the quality of IP and/or SoC firmware driven and UVM verification, validation characterization of wireless communication systems
- Creation of verification, validation and characterization requirements, development and execution of respective verification/validation and characterizations plans on time
- Develop C based FW, tests and verification environments, and coverage using UVM methodologies to meet verification targets
- Verification of IPs and subsystems by means of Formal Verification methods and techniques: System Verilog Assertions and tools
- Develop and reuse existing FW in pre and post-silicon environments such as FPGA prototypes, ASIC simulators and lab environments
- Investigate issues, debug designs, FW tests and verification benches (RTL and Gate Level) using simulation tools and board (Silicon and FPGA)
- Verification and validation flow implementation and updates targeting EDA tools
Your Skills and Experience
- Degree in Electrical or Communication Engineering with at least 2 years of experience
- Expertise in embedded FW development and associated flow for ARM based SoC (subsystems/top-level) used in verification, validation and characterization for wireless communication systems (Wifi, LTE, GPS/GNSS)
- Expertise with HDL languages for verification (Verilog, VHDL, SystemVerilog)
- Expertise in high-level programming languages (C/C++) for ARM processors
- Experience with IC validation using FPGA prototyping and/or silicon characterization platforms
- Experience in Verification methodologies (FW driven, UVM, Coverage) to develop testbenches, verification environments, verification components. Expertise in UVM and FW are big advantage.
- Team player with the ability to work independently and precisely
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English
- European citizen or holder of a valid European work permit will be an asset
Applications Close Date
Contact Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? Apply now! You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology.
Location: Leuven, Vlaams Brabant
Job date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 02:25:43 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net