Job title: I&C SSS Commissioning Engineer
Job description: We are currently looking for an I&C SSS Commissioning Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
1.Review of the automation portion of the SSS prior to commissioning start with regard to:
- SSS requisition file. Depending on the purchase order placed for the Self Standing System, the test execution program may be impacted
- Detailed design documents availability at applicable reference configuration
- Completeness & correctness of commissioning test documents
- Testing equipment – specific training and spare parts required
- Status of open points already assigned to the PLC and analysis of their impacts on commissioning schedule
- On-site inspection of the equipment and follow-up of its installation
- Software availability and accessibility in line with IT Security and configuration management rules
- Assessment of the workload for that support including the performance of loop testing
- Assessment of supplier’s support needed – if any
- Support the Commissioning Engineer in charge of the system at ECC stage (Erection Completion Certificate), i.e. during the transfer of the automation equipment from erection to commissioning
2.Execution of the automation related commissioning activities:
- Support the RFCC (Ready For Commissioning Certificate) managed by the Commissioning Engineer in charge of the system the automation equipment belongs to
- Day-to-day execution of the test programs as per system Commissioning Engineer instructions (Permit-to-Test) including the issue of test reports (Result Record Sheets)
- Issuance of fault notifications in case of equipment defect noted at commissioning stage
- Creation of open points in case of deviations or events noted at commissioning stage, including analysis and possible solutions.
- Troubleshooting and analysis activities on a need basis,
- Implementation of temporary changes at commissioning stage according to project procedures.
- On-site re-testing of approved changes – if applicable
- Enforcement of IT-Security and HSE rules
- Support to the transfer process of the system from commissioning to OIO (Operations Integrated Organization) at completion of pre-operational tests
3.Control and monitoring activities:
- Provide inputs with regard to work progress and status on a system basis to system Commissioning Engineer
- Provide inputs with regard to overall status and workload to I&C Commissioning Head Branch
- Propose corrective actions in case of deviations in test performance s or test reports
- Support the issue of System Commissioning Reports (SCR) and Phase Commissioning Reports (PCR) for their portions dealing with PLC
- Support the closing of open points assigned to Commissioning and related to the automation equipment
- Work confidently within site teams and supplier
- Adapt successfully to changing situations & environments
- Gather information systematically to establish facts & principles. Problem solving.
- Manage time effectively, prioritizing tasks and able to work to deadlines.
- Highly motivated to solve problems/issues & target oriented
- High knowledge in Automation and Engineering
Competent in the following software packages – depending on the scope entrusted:
- Step 7 Professional (5.4)
- WinCC and WinCC Flex
- Windows XP, Windows 7 and Microsoft Office
Competent in analyzing, testing and problem solving:
- S7 Function blocks and configured software faultsPLCs of 300 and 400 series hardware and configuration
- PLCs of 300 and 400 series hardware and configuration
- S7 Distributed Safety + F-Systems, S7-300/400 F or H series
- Networking connection troubleshooting
- Siemens HMI and display troubleshooting
- Analog and binary process transmitter troubleshooting
- Networking, Profibus and Ethernet troubleshooting
- Electrical errors and faulty connections
- Setting errors related to transmitters
- Physical errors in transmitter reading
- PID controllers
- Various analyzers
Competent in reading, understanding and correction, if necessary:
- Electrical drawings, wiring, termination and circuit diagrams (relay logic)
- Instrumentation drawings, hookup, connection, data sheet and calibration certificate
- Process drawing, PI&D, flow diagrams and hydraulic
- Test procedures, test equipment used and results
- English skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.
Location: Olkiluoto, Satakunta
Job date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 06:01:17 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net