Job title: Human Resources Manager
Company: Melia Vienna
Job description: What will it be like to work for Meliá?
Meliá Hotels International is unique among the 20 largest international hotel groups in having an origin in leisure and the ideal size to combine exceptional hospitality with management that is efficient and close to its stakeholders. All of this, along with our Spanish warmth and passion, makes us distinct and different.
At Meliá Hotels International you are the protagonist. The combination of your talent and your passion with our desire to grow by your side has no limits. Together, we will step forward with the strength of a great company. Together, we’ll turn the future into an amazing story.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, religion, age or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company.
Whatever story you choose, you are the star
At Meliá Hotels International, you have the power to create your future. For us, the most important thing is your talent: We share the passion that makes you put your heart into everything you do, day after day. We are by your side to help you go beyond your limits, to celebrate every victory with you. Because together, we are the stars of our own stories.
At Meliá Hotels & Resorts we put our soul and our passion into everything we do so that our guests can live a unique experience, full of the warmth and the hospitality that are so typical of our Spanish origin. If you have an eye for detail and wish to improve yourself every day in an environment which stands out for its personalized customer service, if you enjoy working for a stylish urban or leisure hotel brand, if you want to be part of a team of people who are passionate about what they do Then you belong at Meliá.
Human Resources Manager
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
This position has the overall responsibility to ensure the satisfaction, development and engagement of our employees. Providing proactive, effective and efficient human resources support and advise.
DUTIES AND RESPONIBILITES:
- Ensure strategic focus and positioning of HR department
- Support HODs and employees in all legal aspects
- Manage organizational and company culture
- Create safe and inclusive work environment
- Create a great first day and onboarding experience
- Manage entire Employee Life Cycle
- Manage training and development initatives
- Keep track of employee performance
- Oversee and manage benefits and compensation
- Manage employer branding and team member engagement
- Adapting to new trends and technologies
- Manage internal and external talent pool
- Personnel administration including all relevant documentations
- Time management and employee development
- Manage & control the annual budget, regular forecasts as well as relevant other KPIs
- Cooperation with external payroll accountant
- 3-5 years of experience as Human Resources Manager or Senior Manager, preferably in hospitality industry
- Solid knowledge of Austrian labor and social insurance law
- Excellent German and English skills
- Hands on mentality
- Positive and dynamic work attitude
- Your ability to work in a team, flexibility and initiative
- Work permit in Austria
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the hotel industry, employment group BG 1. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
If you are interested in joining a motivated team, we look forward to receiving your application stating your earliest possible starting date.
Mrs Dagmar Zechmann
Sol Meliá Deutschland GmbH
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net