Job title: Human Resources Assistant (two positions)
Job description: Context:
Under the overall supervision of the Director, Coordination Office for the Mediterranean and Chief of Mission in Italy and Malta and the direct supervision of the Human Resources Coordinator (HRC), the incumbent is responsible for assisting in the daily tasks related to personnel administration in the Mission.
Core Functions / Responsibilities: * Assist in tasks related to recruitment procedures, such as organizing interviews, contacting candidates, preparing necessary paperwork to set up the selection process, informing candidates of results of selection.
- Arrange for staff medical clearance upon appointment and/or on a regular basis for special cases.
- Prepare and maintain a roster of potential candidates for any up-coming assignment.
- Take care of time keeping actions in the SAP-based HR system “PRISM”, and, in close coordination with the HRC, upload and update personnel data related to annual leave, sick leave and overtime, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Check monthly punching cards and presence sheets of staff on a weekly basis and report to the HRC any unjustified absence from work and update them accordingly.
- Maintain personnel dossiers up to date, ensuring that mandatory documents, namely security certificates, family status forms, attendance records, etc., are on file.
- Initiate correspondence as needed and draft memos or declarations for staff.
- Prepare lists of personnel and maintain them updated; assist in submitting the Personnel Establishment form on a monthly basis.
- Prepare payment requests as needed.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
Secondary school with at least four years of relevant working experience or university degree with at least two years of relevant working experience.
Two years of progressively responsible clerical experience, including in HR administration work.
Experience in the use of SAP would be an advantage.
Fluency in English and Italian is required.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and verification of residency, visa and authorizations by the concerned Government, where applicable.
Only candidates residing in either the country of the duty station or from a location in a neighbouring country that is within commuting distance of the duty station will be considered. In all cases, a prerequisite for taking up the position is legal residency in the country of the duty station, or in the neighbouring country located within commuting distance, and work permit, as applicable.
Job date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 22:46:17 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net