Job title: human resources assistant
Company: HR Talents
Job description: Our client, an independent Belgian company located in Zaventem, is looking for a human resources assistant to be responsible for a variety of HR administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of HR as well as general administration understanding and will be able to work autonomously.
The position is in the Human Resources (HR) Team, Administration Department, (comprised of 9 persons). The candidate will mainly report to the Human Resource Coordinator and the Administration Departement Manager, and will collaborate with the HR Recruiter.
Dealing with day-to-day operations and administration of the HR activities as follows
- Absence management
- Benefits in kind (mobile/internet subscription, commuting, etc.)
- On and off boarding
- Procedures & Policies (accordingly)
- Employee electronic/paperwork files and data entry in the HR Management tool
- HR Coordinator and the Administration Department Manager regarding the workflow of the Staff Annual
- Performance Reviews (i.e. preparation of its content, release to staff, follow up and some analysis such as training requirements)
- The work permit process
- The HR Recruiter regarding some aspects of recruitment
Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor or Master Degree in the field of Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- A first experience in the HR field
- Familiarity with the Belgian labour law and social security rules
- Experience with Microsoft Office and social media.
- Strength to cope with schedules and deadlines
- A proactive, flexible, and accurate approach, with a mind-set for initiatives, efficiency and self-motivation
- Analytical skills and a keen eye for details
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English (Dutch or French as a native language is an asset).
What the client offers
- Working within a growing company with Staff located in Belgium, Germany, and the Netherlands
- A professional working environment with motivated Engineers and Scientists coming from all different horizons and countries with a common passion for space
- A full-time position with an indefinite contract of employment
- A competitive remuneration package and good working conditions (see our website for details)
- A position with responsibilities for growth and development.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net