Job title: HSE & Office Manager
Job description: HSE & Office Manager-PARIS
Job Family : HSE
Level of Experience :Experienced
We arepart ofHitachiAstemofocusingonworld-leading advancedmobility solutions withinthe fields ofelectrification, autonomous driving, and connectivityto helpreduce environmental damage, decrease traffic accidents, and improve comfort.Together,wecontributeto a sustainable society and improved quality of life by providing mobility solutions that satisfy our customersand form the future core of automotive and motorcycle systems.Our people are at the heart of achieving these goals, and we are proud to bean equal opportunities employer.
Our Brake Business Unit is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of automotive braking solutions. Our products – disc brakes, drum brakes, electro-mechanical parking brakes and rotors – are dedicated to passenger cars, light commercial and two-wheeler vehicles through original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket distribution channels. We have a global footprint with operations in Europe, Asia, South Africa, North and South America.
We recruit and develop people from diverse backgrounds who can bring their skills and experience to our organization and make us even more effective. Own the Futureandbecome a part of the team andjoin our organization.
At HitachiAstemo,Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit are practiced values -we respect each other, never pass the buck and work creatively to accomplish our mission. Our people are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business, where they are proud to be part of a collaborative and innovative team.Diversity & Inclusionisvaluedto build and leverage an inclusive work environment and embrace diversity to unlock our full potential.We believe that this will give us the strength to drive great innovations to create new values for people, vehicles and the society, and to unlock our full potential to become a global leader in everything we do.
Sound Interesting?Then we would like to get to know you.Apply online via our career site – we look forward to receiving yourapplication!www.hitachiastemo.com/en/careers
Define and implement HSE program & System in compliance with legal and CBI’s requirements.
Coordinates other support activities for site operation (management, administrative, office management) to ensure a working environment in line with the professional employee needs, in accordance with health, safety and environment standards
Key Accountabilities & Key Activities
- Ensures the implementation, review and auditing of company’s HSE system in accordance with the corporate guidelines.
- Lead HSE programs and monitor the succession of CBI HSE’s policy implementation.
- Monitors the effective implementation of appropriate Safety and Environment System procedures and provide for their updating in line with changes in Legislation and Company’s directives.
- Review safety programs and recommend improvements.
- Oversees the activities of administrative support provided to the employees of the site
- Optimizes and communicates on administrative processes in a continuous improvement spirit and internal customers empowerment
- Offers events that fostering employees engagement in line with site HR manager policy
- Contributes to internal on-site communication
- Ensures, in coordination with the site manager, lease agreement execution and relationships with the owner
- Responsible for site’s workspaces layout adaptation
- Ensures running of the outsourced operations
- Monitors and ensure the respect by externals of site safety rules
Management Support Team
- Organizes and coordinates the activity of the support team
- Ensure processes and tools continuous improvement to develop added-value tasks
- Ensure a team work climate and flexibility by encouraging entrepreneurship and professional development
- Defines and follows operating budgets of the site
Risk management and audit
- Lead risk reduction program that identifies and systematically reduces hazards and risks in the operation.
- Investigate industrial accidents, injuries, or occupational diseases to determine the causes and preventive actions, also to evaluate the corrections that were made to remedy violation found during health inspections.
- Carries out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and drive improvement plans.
- Respond for safety related engineering input into new projects and modification programs.
- Monitor and audit hot work permit, contractor safe work permit, PPE usage, comment and correct as necessary.
- Lead plant/site audit activities to ensure no non-conformity (NC)
- Site patrol on a regular basis to establish HSE presence and provide support.
- Ensure the plant has improvement on key indicators such as, the quality of emergency drill, safety meeting, HSE audits and compliances.
- Lead HSE committee and develop them to be active team.
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly / safely / ergonomics, and meets any legal or CBI standards.
- HSE KPI management of leading and lagging indicators
Training & communication
- Oversee the plan of communications/campaigns to build up HSE accountability and create HSE working atmosphere.
- Ensure HSE training needs are identified covering all working area and training courses are implemented with training effectiveness.
- Providing health and safety meetings and training courses for employees.
Key Professional Competencies
- Deep knowledge of Occupational Health/Safety/ Environment Management.
- Deep knowledge of ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 and related legal
- Polyvalence of skills
- Adequate Knowledge of related Processes/activities at Plant/locations for all HSE aspects
- Skills in project management and outsourced activity management
- Customer oriented
- Proficient English level
Key Personal Competencies
- Analytical & Problem Solving
- Learning Agility & Adaptation
- Influence & Persuasion
- Stress & Pressure / Being Resilient
- Collaboration & Team Work
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor/Master degree in Occupational Health and Safety / Government affiliated Diploma in Health and Safety or equivalent
- At least 3 years experiences in Occupational Health and Safety Management field preferably in international manufacturing environment
- Skilled in Office management, maintenance,
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net