Job title: HR Specialist/ Global Mobility Specialist
Job description: Introduction
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
An employee in this position will join HR Delivery team responsible for operational aspects of various employee programs and policies within our organization.
The team covers: on-boarding, contract changes and extension, benefits, international assignments, flexible work arrangements, separation and off-boarding, payroll, provides internal trainings regarding working time rules for employees and managers, time management, keeping HR databases / systems up-to-date, accurate and comply with relevant legislation, keeping employee files up-to-date, regular and ad-hoc reporting, analysis and/or statistics. Activities performed by the team include execution of HR programs and policies, advisory on programs, policies and tools involved, consulting on design of new solutions or changes to existing ones, data maintenance in HR systems, documentation handling, reporting and analysis, business control and audits, and vendor management, where applicable.
The scope of this position will include selected processes and areas covered by the team.
The main scope is:
providing proper employment of non-Polish citizens, in line with Polish law and Company policy;
end to end coordinating and supporting candidate’s transfers from EU and non-EU countries to Poland;
follow up on immigration processes including work permit applications and visa support;
verifying and securing legal employment of non-Polish employees;
preparing documents required in work permit, visa or TRP processes;
ensuring mobility tracker for non-Polish candidates and non-Polish employees is up-to-date;
This position will require frequent teaming within HR Delivery and may involve collaboration with other functions locally or outside the country. This position will also require often travels to Labor Office and Government Office in Katowice due to work permit related processes.
- Internal and external training and certifications
- Upskilling programs, wide possibilities of skills’ development
- Multisport card
- Private medical package (Medicover) and insurance package
- Fresh fruits in the office
- Cinema, ski, and mountain trips for IBMers
- Holiday camps for children
- Discounts for IBMers (for a wide range of services/products)
- Social Fund benefits
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in Human Resources and/or in legal employment of non-Polish citizens
- Working knowledge of local legal regulations and practices
- Ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent documentation and follow up skills
- Experience working in international companies preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Attention to details
- English: Fluent
- Polish: Fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net