Job title: HR Relocation Coordinator
Company: Közép-európai Egyetem
- Assisting future employees with procedures involving a D-Type Visa application.
- Preparing documents for obtaining a registration card and residence permit applications for employees and for their family members.
- Obtaining work permit for employees and assignees who are third country nationals.
- Following up on pending requests with the relevant authorities (Immigration Office, Public Employment Office).
- Arranging appointments, staying on track with applicants and the process of their application.
- Consulting with employees and their family members regarding their residency status in Hungary.
- Advising HRO team members and other university colleagues on the regulations for hiring non-EU citizens.
- Keeping track of permit expiration dates.
- Regular correspondence with the respective authorities regarding residence permits and labor laws for foreign employees.
- A university degree, preferably in fields related to HR or Law.
- A minimum of 6 months of relevant experience.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices, and experience of working in multicultural environment and/or at a university.
- Very good communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Hungarian.
- Advanced computer literacy skills.
- Precision, attention to detail, knowing how to organize priorities, multi-tasking.
We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience as well as a dynamic and international academic environment.
Job date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 08:24:03 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net