Job title: HR Business Partner – TOP Pharma Company- Germany
Company: NonStop Consulting
Job description: A global biopharmaceuticals company is looking for an HR Business Partner to come to join their team on the German/Switzerland border. Candidates must have the following requirements to be an ideal fit for the role:
- Business studies with a focus on human resources or studies with a comparable focus, for example in pedagogy or psychology
- Fluent in German and English
- Compulsory prerequisite Translating programs and strategies
- Project understanding in a contributing role, ability to work effectively in a complex corporate environment, and positive attitude towards continuous improvement
- Thinking analytically and holistically, open-minded, clear and motivating communication as well as professional and sustainable relationship management
- Work permit for Germany
About the company and Benefits include:
This company is a research-driven, values-based, global biopharmaceutical company that strives to empower patients with better health and brighter futures through breakthrough medical innovations.
- Top market salary, benefits package, and holidays
- Join a global leader, a massive company with a good reputation
- Stable and growing company with a lot of opportunities in terms of career progression
- Great time to join due to merging with another big company which means a variety of different projects and network building
- Great management team/ feeling welcomed/not money focused/quality focused- easy because there is no strong pressure of profit
If this job appeals to you please apply here or send your CV to me, Aleksandar Chernev, on the NonStop Consulting website or on my Linkedin. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network. Receive 200 euros for every successful referral.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialized life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, the US, and the Czech Republic and we hold labor leasing licenses for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Job date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 08:14:48 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net