Job title: Housekeeping Supervisor
Job description: Belmond La Residencia, a 5 star deluxe property in the picturesque village of Deià, heart of the UNESCO world heritage site of the Sierra de Tramuntana, in the beautiful island of Mallorca, is seeking an Housekeeping Supervisor who has a natural flair for 5 star hospitality and a strong commitment to excellence. He/she is details oriented and possesses leadership skills to support the management of both housekeeping and laundry departments while ensuring the alignment with Belmond and LQA standard of service.
Reports to the Executive Housekeeper.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Support the Executive Housekeeper for the organization and the development of Housekeeping Department of the hotel in accordance with organization standard and procedures; (74 keys and with 50 housekeeping staff members);
- Responsible of daily communication with front office in order to satisfy Guests’ needs;
- Ensure that housekeeping requests by Guests are responded to in a timely and efficient manner and where possible anticipate Guest’s needs;
- Guarantee daily inspection of Guest rooms, public areas, back of the house areas to maintain and reach our service standard;
- Assist the Head Housekeeper in the housekeeping staff appraisal, training and development;
- Comply with the qualitative and financial objectives of the department.
- Communication skills: communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. Share the information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions.
- Emotional intelligence: Uses emotional skills to identify problems and resolves them. Seeks feedback about own performance to enhance self-awareness.
- Collaboration: has a positive influence, provides assistance and shares information whilst showing respect. Is a role model for working collaboratively across the business.
- Drive results: Set clear goals and expectations and maximize resource allocation to deliver an exceptional and consistent high level of service to internal and external customers by anticipating and exceeding their expectations.
- Adaptability: Efficiently prioritize and handle multiple demands and tasks.
- Global perspective: Treats each other with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position, level or background.
- Minimum 2 year of experience in a similar position in 4 or 5* hotels;
- Degree in hotel management or similar;
- Good knowledge of English and Spanish, with German language being an advantage;
- PC literate;
- European citizenship. (european passport for legal work permit ).
- Seasonal Labour contract according to the Balearic hotels labour contract
- Salary package adequate to the professional level and experience
- Meals at the staff restaurant and laundry for professional clothes
- Staff accomodation
- Learning & development activities
- Career opportunities within our company
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net