Job title: Hotel Chain Customer Advisor (French Speaker)
Company: Blu Selection
Job description: ++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++
Do you have passion for the travel and tourism industry? Do you like travelling when everything goes the way it should? You can have an impact on making travellers´ journeys a success!
A luxury hotel chain is looking for support for their customer service team based in Lisbon.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Hotel Chain Customer Advisor will be:
– Booking management (altering, cancelling or creating new reservations)
– Assisting clients via inbound email and chat inquiries in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding the reservations and attending potential requests
– Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification and cancellation of reservations)
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
– A native level of French and a professional level of English (C1-C2)
– Having previous experience in GDS tools (Ideally)
– Enthusiasm about travelling and tourism industry
– Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
– Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people
– Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
– Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
– Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
– Having a valid work permit for Portugal (required).
What’s in it for you?
Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract for 6 month
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, rotating shifts 7.30 am to 5.30 pm (8h/day)
Training: Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
Salary Conditions: A package in line with the market: 830€ gross / month x 14 months + 150€gross/month complexity bonus + up to 100€ / month performance bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
Relocation Package for International Candidates:
If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 4 months within the company + 6 months of accommodation in a shared flat provided by the company (rental fee pof 280€/month to pay)
– Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast-paced environment
– Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
– A multicultural and international environment
Career Growth Opportunities: Various career development chances in different paths.
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
– A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
– Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
– Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
– Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
– Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
– A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Hi, I’m Marie from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
Expected salary: €830 per month
Job date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 22:33:25 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net