Job title: Head of SEO – International (m/f/d)
Company: Visual Meta
Job description: Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Head of SEO – International (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Berlin
At Visual Meta, we want to empower our millions of monthly users to find their favorites in fashion, living and lifestyle. Our SEO team is high performing and driven to excellence in the field of user acquisition and website performance. As Co-Head (m/f/d) for our SEO team with 18 team members for 13 European markets (Austria, Germany, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden) you will be responsible for ensuring the continued success of our SEO strategy. You will lead the team together and in close collaboration with your Co-Head.
Your challenges and tasks
- You will be responsible for supervising on-page and off-page SEO activities, coordinating SEO overheads and expert teams together with your co-head
- You guide the team to set ambitious and realistic goals and review them together while ensuring that overall international SEO KPIs develop successfully
- You empower your team members, develop the environment for their success further and help to solve blockers
- You improve the SEO and company effectiveness through the implementation of successful projects
- You work closely together with our SEO leaders & specialists and diverse stakeholders from Product and Engineering, QM and Marketing
- You have proven advanced knowledge of SEO metrics, tools and best practices with a focus on technical topics
- You bring management experience and prior coordination of multiple European markets in the field of Marketing and SEO
- You are very empathetic and driven by building high performing teams and bringing people to their best self
- You have prior experience working closely with developers on shared projects to improve website performance
- You have the ability to carry out in-depth analyses, propose new features and coordinate cross-departmental task forces
- You bring excellent organizational skills and are used to handling many topics at the same time, a good understanding of Agile methodologies is a plus
- You are fluent in English (company language)
What we offer
- We master Marketing – Learn from one of the best performance marketing companies in Berlin
- We love diversity – our team contains over 50 nationalities , co-located in our office in the middle of Berlin
- We prefer to stay cool – enjoy working in an air-conditioned office
- We see your development as our priority – profit from a structured onboarding process, versatile training opportunities as well as room for further professional development
- We care for you – benefit from flexible working hours, mobile working, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball).
- We enjoy spending time together – join in for Friday beers, movie nights and team events
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including your CV, salary expectations and your availability. Your designated Talent Acquisition Manager Melanie Moselt is looking forward to your application!
We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 219 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your application / …
Please fill out the following …
Email * Something went wrong
Do you currently hold a working permission for Germany? (e.g. EU, Blue Card, Visa) *
If so, what kind? *
Language skills and level *
Available from *
Please upload your CV, cover letter and university certificates. Feel free to attach more information about you.
Job date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 07:18:14 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net