Job title: Head of Sales – Commerce Cloud
Job description: What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
ABOUT OUR TEAM / LOB
This position leads the Global Business for Commerce Cloud, one of the five distinct cloud solutions: SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Sales Cloud, SAP Service Cloud, SAP Commerce Cloud, and SAP Customer Data Cloud.
SAP Customer Experience is in a unique position as its focus customers are the 1000’s of enterprise business already using SAP for finance, supply chain, HR and other services. The opportunity for SAP’s existing customers is to benefit from connecting their back office with their front office – connecting their finance and marketing with supply chain and commerce. Innovation today is faster and lower cost when data is connected.
Today SAP CX (Customer Experience) offers customers the leading solution in Commerce, Sales Force Automation, Personalization Engines and Customer Identity and Access Management. SAP will continue to expand and grow its offering across Customer Experience both organically and inorganically.
With SAP’s Customer Experience solutions, businesses can:
- Bring sales, service, and social engagement in an integrated SaaS CX system
- Gain a 360° view of customers to understand their needs in any given moment
- Use analytics and predictive insight to improve interactions across all channels at scale
- Run your business anywhere, anytime on any device with a mobile-first approach
- Get up and running quickly and cost-effectively with subscription-based cloud CX solutions
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
SAP is looking to recruit an outstanding leader to the position of Global Vice President / Head of Sales, Customer Experience – Area: Commerce Cloud reporting to the Global Chief Operating Officer – Customer Experience. This leader is preferred to be based in Europe – Zurich, with significant global travel once travel conditions permit.
The Customer Experience business has grown fast and is a leading growth engine for SAP. SAP seeks someone who will take the business to the next level, achieve high double-digit (if not triple-digit) growth rates. The strategic focus for this organization is to bring Net New Customers to SAP Commerce Cloud. The CX solution is equally attractive to existing SAP Customers as well as those Customers currently not using SAP – thereby providing two engines of growth.
The ideal candidate will bring both the domain expertise (front office, customer engagement) and excellent sales leadership (general management, disciplined process, value proposition, regular cadence). This candidate will ideally have experience with both rapid growth in start-up situations and long-cycle big deals at more mature companies. This individual will be able to work well across various sales groups within the entire SAP organization; and be able to leverage the entire SAP salesforce to drive sales of Customer Experience solutions.
- Member of the SAP CX leadership team to develop, agree and execute on the CX go-to-market across regions & market units.
- Recruit, develop, coach, enable, and motivate a group of high-achieving A-players
- Demonstrate outstanding sales execution ensuring SAP’s sales methodologies and common processes are in place and defining clear territory engagement guidelines
- Monitor and take necessary measures to ensure demand generation and adequate pipelines of opportunities for sustainable growth across Customer Success.
- Utilize a disciplined approach for successful solution selling (Value Centric Sales Approach), establishing, and maintaining accurate, timely and documented sales revenue forecasting procedures, providing required updates to SAP executive management
- Build a network of relationships across industry, communities, and business groups, and with key partners and customers – while staying on top of business issues to provide meaningful strategic advice to help customers through integrated solutions
- Understand the importance of product innovation from the market and work with the product team & Chief Product Officer for Commerce Cloud to deliver an innovation strategy.
- Work with Chief Marketing and Solutions officer for Commerce Cloud to define product requirements and ensure standardization, help to define, and deliver a differentiated value proposition and compelling message to the market, while supporting product/solution marketing & communication.
- Support the development of solid SAP CX references
- Promote successful adoption of SAP CX software and enable targeted customer renewal rates.
- A minimum of 15 years of overall experience to include global sales leadership
- Sold Customer Experience solutions and/or CRM, e-commerce, marketing solutions, customer data
- Deep experience in SaaS
- Achieved rapid top-line growth in cloud products
- Crafted and secured million-dollar software deals
- Built and upgraded sales organizations and capabilities as revenues ramped up
- Led a disciplined sales process with proper pipelines and accurate forecasts
- Integrated a smaller acquired company into a much larger multi-unit organization
- Managed business development, sales operations, presales, services, and support
- Sales leadership: Must be an accomplished senior sales leader with sound reputation, gravitas, and a successful track record in strategic and consultative sales across a complex region
- Customizing strategies to build capabilities and achieve revenue growth, with equal focus on selling directly to end-customers and selling internally
- Upgrading sales teams to become increasingly productive and successful
- Putting in place disciplined and best-practice sales management processes
- Visionary and trusted advisor in Customer Experience
- Engaging clients’ CXOs, articulating value proposition of CX solutions – and thereby winning their trust and subsequent business
- Leadership across multiple regions, and a driving force for innovation
- Taking a portfolio approach to achieve targets, reduce dependency, and develop talent
- Tailoring influence and stakeholder management to leverage partner resources in different markets across the CX landscape to amplify capabilities – and to navigate around issues with organizational agility and imaginative solutions
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: .
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:314315 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 – 50% | Career Status: Management | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual – Germany
Location: Zurigo – Zuri, Oristano
Job date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 23:20:01 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net