Job title: Head of Foodservice GAS (m/f/d) – R
Company: The Kraft Heinz Company
Job description: Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us — and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen — there’s one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
Description & Requirements
These tasks await you with us
- Head of department for the complete food service/out-of-home area in the DACH region
- Technical and disciplinary management of a team of 15 employees
- Overall responsibility for the P&L of the division
- Definition- implementation and controlling of the sales strategy and further development of the department
- Project responsibility in cross-national teams for internationally active customers
- Management of transnational negotiations
- Part of the Commercial Leadership Team DACH and the Foodservice Leadership Team Continental Europe
- Close cooperation with neighboring departments
- Establishment of sustainable customer relationships
- Independent execution of annual meetings including pre- and post-processing
- Development of customer-specific marketing concepts to achieve agreed annual targets
- Development and establishment of an excellent relationship management of existing customers
- Continuous reporting on the market and competitive situation
- Participation in trade fairs
! Please note for this position you need a work permit valid in Germany
- 5-8 years of professional experience in the sales department of an FMCG company
- Several years of professional experience in the German Out-of-Home market
- Experience in leadership is essential
- University degree
- Fluent German and English
With this you convince us
- Communication skills At Kraft Heinz you can quickly advance to a management position- regardless of your starting position. For this reason- it is extremely important that you are communicative and can always deal with any kind of colleagues- customers and external stakeholders in a confident and convincing manner.
- Confident and resilient You always look ahead and don’t let disappointments slow you down. You don’t let pressure stress you and a challenging and dynamic work environment is what motivates you.
- Analytical Numbers play one of the most important roles for us. With your analytical understanding- you find simple solutions for complex relationships.
- Team player Achieving goals is always great- but achieving these goals with your team is the best. You are an absolute team player- which means that you are a leader
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net