Job title: Head of Consumer Engagement
Company: Philip Morris International
Job description: Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Consumer Engagement at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the onmi-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand. You’re potentially changing the lives of a billion smokers by helping them switch to a better alternative to smoking.
Your ‚day to day‘
You will build the Consumer Engagement Strategy and plan, contributing to the integrated Commercial plan, setting objectives national wise, enhancing understanding of local consumer, managing resources within agreed budget with focus on maximizing return on investment. You will drive IQOS awareness, trial, experience and sales among Adult Smokers and Users generating a positive “word of mouth” and growth of the brand across different channels.
As Head of Consumer Engagement you will:
– Develop and continuously update the Consumer Engagement Strategic plan from short to long-term in close cooperation with Indirect and Direct Retail Channel owners, Consumer Experience, Brand Marketing, Communications Department and Field Sales Force to address consumer attraction and engagement in the assigned territory, through a consumer-centric and ominichannel approach.
– Build and deploy the channel toolbox and infrastructure, from materials to activities/initiatives in both Horeca (Legal Age Meeting Points) and Events.
– Ensure that Consumer Engagement plan is effectively deployed in relevant channels and touchpoints with excellence of execution to achieve attraction, retention, engagement and advocacy.
– On a regular basis review Brand support initiatives inputs to ensure alignment of activities. Propose adjustment of brand initiatives based on business environment change.
– Build, manage, motivate and empower team through appropriate coaching and engagement, providing comprehensive feedback to each team member.
Who we’re looking for
University degree. Business Administration, Marketing is a plus.
Fluency in English is a must.
Previous experience in strategic marketing, FMCG Company or management consulting is a plus.
5 or more years of experience in teams‘ coordination.
3-5 years of experience Leading Consumer Engagement area.
4 to 5 years of experience in sales, key accounts, etc.
Previous experience in launching and implementing brands, creating awareness.
Analytical skills, result orientation, disruptive, strategical approach.
Excellent interpersonal and outstanding leadership skills.
Valid EU work permit.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net