Job title: Head Corporate Development (F/M/D) in a start-up like environment
Company: SAP Fioneer
Job description: Have you always wanted to build up a multi-million company and really understand and experience what it takes to run a business? But working in a start-up fells too risky for you? Do you like to be fully responsible for your area of expertise and are comfortable with making decisions that shape the business environment of more than 1.000 colleagues? If your answer is yes, we have a unique opportunity for you.
We are SAP Fioneer a strategic partnership between SAP and the investment company DEDIQ. Our vision is to become a leading global provider of Financial Services software solutions and platforms. We enable customers to innovate and transform their business by
combining premier technology with development expertise and a broad ecosystem of partners.
When we officially go live on September 1, we can build on a great portfolio of products, a big customer base, sustainable funding, and operations in 13 countries around the globe. The only thing that is missing is you, helping us to define our long-term strategy and build a state-of the art corporate center to ensure our business success.
Possible working locations for this role are Munich, Walldorf, Berlin or home office combined with a willingness to travel.
We don’t hire for specific roles, but for profiles. Based on your experience, skills, motivation, and interest, we will jointly shape your
job. Some questions that we would like to answer with your help are:
- How can we ensure that every colleague knows how to contribute to SAP Fioneer’s vision and that we all work towards a common goal?
- How can we grow our business sustainably in the future?
- What is the right working model for SAP Fioneer? How can we ensure each of our colleagues across 13 countries has what they need to thrive?
- How can we build an efficient HR support unit to support our colleagues in running at their best?
- Bachelor, Master, or MBA
- 3-5 years of experience in top consultancies, investment banking or a start-up environment
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- High motivation to build up a business from scratch and take ownership
- Pronounced willingness to roll up your sleeves and “get things done”
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; good German skills preferred, but not a must
- EU working permit required
- Start-up vibes embedded in a secured environment
- Liberty to take your own decisions
- Freedom of acting straightforward: Implement your concepts throughout SAP Fioneer
- Be part of a small, high-performance corporate center team and create new ways of steering successful companies
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net