Job title: Growth Marketing Manager – France (f/m/x)
Job description: OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service for men in Europe. We’re for those who want a little more substance from style, more guidance and expertise – less rules and less routine. Because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and empower – not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we’re here to guide the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands – always considering his wishes and budget. He only pays for what he keeps. Our mission is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
You will join our Marketing & Communications Team and become the Growth Manager for the France market. You are responsible to gain insights by analyzing our France customer base to define and execute strategies to strengthen the French market. You are always on top of trends, looking for new ways to improve the customer journey and increase conversion rates. Therefore you work closely together with our Acquisition Team, CRM Team, Content and Social Media Team as well as our Product Team. You will report directly to our CMO to drive all the initiatives cross-departmental. Read further to learn more about your tasks and the type of person we are looking for.
How you help us
- You are the key person to identify, prioritize and secure business opportunities in order to improve the customer journey, grow the channels and contribute to the company success in the French market.
- You are responsible to drive strategy and implementation in several performance acquisition channels e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Google with the support of the User Acquisition Team.
- You push the repeat customer base of the business by driving the strategy and the implementation of CRM local campaigns with the support of the CRM team.
- With the support of the Social Media and Content Team you create local social media content (IG, FB and Tik Tok) and find matching influencers to work with.
- You transcreate global content and adapt it to the local French market.
- You analyze main business KPIs and propose action to be implemented to increase new customers and returning customers.
- You are on top of trends and set up experiments and tests to increase conversion rate in the local market.
- You ensure regular Q&A sessions and test the entire customer journey with new features in order to propose improvement action.
- You support consumer research and local market insight generation (social listening, desk research, setup own research etc.).
- You work in a collaborative and transparent cross functional environment, closely working with key stakeholders within Marketing, Product, Tech and Finance.
Who you are
- You have minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in Marketing/business development across various networks such as FB, IG, Google, Snapchat, Tik Tok.
- You have experience in affiliate networks and in the French market (Ecommerce would be a plus).
- Ideally, you completed your studies (Bachelor or Master) or have a similar qualification.
- You have a background of leveraging complex data sets to understand market trends, campaign performance, measurement, and opportunities for growth.
- You have strong Excel skills, can handle large spreadsheets and are experienced in working with BI-Tools, ideally Tableau.
- You are experienced in owning marketing channels with strict CAC and ROAS goals.
- You have a holistic understanding of the different channels, performance and campaign marketing.
- You are able to organize, plan and manage different projects at the same time.
- You have strong communication skills to manage internal contact with stakeholders and work cross-departmental.
- You are a native French speaker with fluent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What we offer you
- Training opportunities – The development of our employees is very important for us. Therefore we offer external and internal training and coaching, as well as free German courses.
- Flexible working hours – By offering home office and flexible working hours, we give our employees the opportunity to make their everyday life efficient.
- Employee discounts – Our employees can benefit from a 40% discount on OUTFITTERY products as well as various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
- Office – A newly refurbished, bright, open office space in Berlin – Kreuzberg – we have air-conditioning, too. As a company we decided to enable WFH until August 2021 so you have the comfort of your home during this pandemic. If you wish to pay a visit to the office, you are welcome! You can book shared desk space upfront via our office management.
- Health – We like sports – do you? To promote health and well-being of our colleagues we offer in-house (offline) sport activities such as Yoga, KungFu and Kicker Tournaments. Besides, we offer corporate health days on a yearly basis together with our partner TK. On top, we are proud to have a dedicated Mental Health coach in our team who supports on professional and personal matters.
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Nele Homann.
Apply for this Job
First Name *
Last Name *
Drop files here
Drop files here
Certificates and reference letters
Drop files here
How did you hear about this job? *
When is your earliest start date? *
What is your visa status? *
Please let us know if you already have a working permit/blue card to work within the EU, if you have a job seeker visa or what your citizenship is.
The provision of this data is in principle voluntary. However, if you refrain from providing the non-optional data, we cannot carry out the application process.
We ask you not to send any information that cannot be used under the German General Equal Treatment Act (Gleichbehandlungsgesetz). This includes in particular direct or indirect information on race, ethnic origin, gender, religion or ideology, age or sexual identity. Similarly, you should not send any information on illnesses, pregnancy, political views, philosophical or religious convictions, membership of a union, physical or mental health or sex life. Furthermore, we ask you to refrain from sending information that may possibly infringe the rights of third parties (in particular their copyrights and personal rights). In the event that you nevertheless send us such data, you hereby explicitly consent to us using them.
Please read our
Die Bereitstellung dieser Daten ist zwar grundsätzlich freiwillig. Ohne dass Sie die nicht-optionalen Daten bereitstellen, können wir das Bewerbungsverfahren aber nicht durchführen. Bitte übermitteln Sie keine Informationen, die nach dem allgemeinen Gleichbehandlungsgesetz nicht verwertbar sind. Dazu zählen insbesondere direkte oder indirekte Informationen zur Rasse, ethnischer Herkunft, Geschlecht, Religion oder Weltanschauung, Alter oder sexueller Identität. Ebenfalls nicht übermittelt werden sollten Informationen zu Krankheiten, Schwangerschaft, politischen Anschauungen, philosophischen oder religiösen Überzeugungen, Mitgliedschaft in einer Gewerkschaft, körperlicher oder geistiger Gesundheit oder Sexualleben. Weiterhin bitten wir Sie davon abzusehen, Informationen zu übermitteln, die geeignet sind, Rechte Dritter (insbesondere Urheberrechte und Persönlichkeitsrechte Dritter) zu verletzen. Für den Fall, dass Sie dennoch solche Daten übermitteln, willigen Sie hiermit explizit in deren Verwendung durch uns ein.
Job date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 04:39:43 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net