Job title: Group, Conference and Events Executive
Job description: A Group, Conference & Events (GC&E) Executive with Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts will maximize revenue opportunities in the areas of group reservations, conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria’s rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
As Group, Conference & Events (GC&E) Executive, you will be responsible for handling and managing enquiries. As well as maximizing revenue opportunities in the areas of group reservations, conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions. Specifically, a GC&E Executive will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue
- Proactively identifies new opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team
- Manage and execute events from A to Z
- Focus on a consistently executed commercial strategy
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- Arrange and perform hotel show rounds
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Ensure continued high quality of internal communication to operational departments
- Participate in hotel promotional activities
What are we looking for?
A GC&E Executive should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow
- Good organizational and administration skills
- Demonstrated previous experience working in the Conference & Events function
- At least 1-2 year’s experience in similar role in a luxury hotel environment
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Enthusiastic about social events and weddings
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Demonstrated previous experience working in a Sales environment
- Excellent in Dutch and English both spoken and written
- Valid residence and working permit for the Netherlands is required.
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Qualification, degree, or certification in a relevant field
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement.
As an employee you will become a member of the GO Hilton program, which provides reduced room rates in all our hotels WORLDWIDE, which means you can choose out of over 5,000 properties in more than 100 countries and all this not only for yourself but off course to share with your friends and family as well. Not only will you receive discount on room rates but also 50% off on Food & Beverage.
In addition, you will be entitled to discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners, for example Guerlain.
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands. The magnitude of this company leads to numerous career opportunities worldwide. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton Honors®.
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 01:50:59 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net