Job title: Google Hotel Ads Manager
Job description: Do you want to be part of the restart of the travel industry? Then join us on our mission to turn this challenge into an opportunity to empower people to get more out life – and out of travelling.
Our Digital Performance team is looking for a skilled Google Hotel Ads Manager to take ownership of trivago’s metasearch marketing campaigns (Google Hotel Ads). GHA has grown to become a highly valuable traffic source for trivago in recent years and in this high-impact role you’ll play a key part in our performance marketing mix.
Google’s metasearch product is a great opportunity to display trivago’s global coverage of attractive hotel rates, and the GHA auction is structured in way that lends itself well to lean, automated solutions. Our aim is to capitalize on both of these to drive large numbers of valuable high-intent GHA users to trivago.
Your adaptability, drive and creativity will be your key to success in this role and we want you to be a part of it. Read on and apply!
What you’ll do:
- Take full ownership of the GHA channel and be responsible for the performance of our Hotel Ads campaigns. You’ll set the targets and be responsible to hit them.
- Work closely with our bidding specialists to generate as much value from GHA auctions as possible. You’ll conduct bold tests to ensure our bids and bid modifiers are optimally set.
- Collaborate with product teams responsible for our price feed solutions. You’ll provide the business context to help make decisions about features which will ensure the accuracy, competitiveness, and high volume of the rates we display on GHA.
- Become the primary stakeholder for the internal tool used to manage bidding and inventory feeds, maintaining a healthy dialogue with product teams.
- Foster a strong relationship with our Google industry managers ensuring that we make the most of the available support to implement new Hotel Ads features as they arise.
What you’ll need:
- A strong analytical, performance marketing mindset and an understanding of how to hit efficiency targets by bidding in Google auctions.
- Crystal clear communication skills and the ability to engage with a wide variety of internal and external partners.
- Ability to break down big challenges and complex topics into smaller manageable parts.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to stay on top of a large number of topics at once.
What we’d love you to have:
- Previous experience working with Google Hotel Ads.
- Familiarity with the travel industry or metasearch products.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
- Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
- International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
- Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our
in Düsseldorf: 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. * Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
- Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on @lifeattrivago on
, and . * To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our
, follow on Twitter and sign up to our . * Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Find out more about
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our .
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at .
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net